Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes

I worked for Footaction when the 6 lows came out. We got one pair of men's white/university pair that had the pink jumpman, from the women's white/pink 7 lows, on the heel. Our manager even bought them just cause he thought they would be worth $$$$$. He wore a 13 and the shoes were like an 8.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Oh JB, you crafty troll...

How about getting a pair of Concords from NDC and finally wearing them months later only to find out they are two different sizes:

Yes this is my pair and yes I am pissed.

This is a cool thread, making me want to go look through all my shoes and check for errors

Originally Posted by beansietime

How about getting a pair of Concords from NDC and finally wearing them months later only to find out they are two different sizes:

Similar situation happened to me cousin...he ordered a size 12 - size 11's were put in the box
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

do the doubles on these shirts+matching hat count?

laugh.gif

jordan-nick-names-shirt.jpg
There's so many errors on that shirt

The doubled up nickname (lightnings used twice for the 4's) do count....The actual colors they used for the font don't even match what they're referencing, the fan-made nicknames mixed in with actual color nicknames they've used on the boxes (b'reds, black toes, hares and playoffs), the missing 11 next to "cool grey" and the biggest blunder on the entire shirt: "SEPTEMBER BLUE".

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN SPORT BLUE!

The only thing that could have made this worse, was if they used RAPTORS for the VII's.

I think they meant Lightning 17s that MJ wore in the all star game and the the actual Thunder & Lightning 4s

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I think they meant Lightning 17s that MJ wore in the all star game and the the actual Thunder & Lightning 4s

That would have made more sense except that they placed it next to the #4 on the shirt.

I remember my '05 retro Steel X's I bought fromFootaction were missing the Jordan 23 from the tongue of the left shoe. One of those mistakes I couldn't lookpast so I tried selling them but couldn't give them away. I finally ended up just taking them back.

I think the black cement III's take the cake. To play the devil's advocate, sheos are made by people...and people do make mistakes. However I guess thats why there is quality inspection and factory stores. I'm glad I have not encountered anything like this...

This is too funny! Sucks, but hilarious

Originally Posted by santhony21

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by santhony21

ive always wondered if they even still put the air/zoom air in the midsoles of retros, they feel hard as hell like nothing is in there

to which do you refer?

VII's and VIII's in specific

Those never had zoom, but they do have air. It's just a much cheaper quality and smaller bubbles.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

This is too funny! Sucks, but hilarious

damnnnnnnn , from NDC themselves. I would bug out

Originally Posted by yelloo

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Here is a sample Playground T-shirt.

Jordan Brand later changed the facial expression for retail.
112668153.jpg

LOL at his face
hahahaha. this thread is so great, donno how i didnt find this sooner. Are you kidding me with that face

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by yelloo

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Here is a sample Playground T-shirt.

Jordan Brand later changed the facial expression for retail.
112668153.jpg

LOL at his face
hahahaha. this thread is so great, donno how i didnt find this sooner. Are you kidding me with that face
LOL. God, what an awful shot.

Back
Top Bottom