Jordan Brand Officially Announces BIN23 Collection

Going to try to make me some money off reselling!

If quality is right, I'll cop for myself, don't slack on me.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

.GO HOME & DONT COME BACK YOUR PRBLY THE REASON I WONT BE ABLE TO GET THESE IN MY SZ FOR RETAIL

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Those II's go hard....I don't care what anyone says. I hope to get my pair in this week.

Same here! Jordan+brown=dopeness

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I like those white and gold IX's a lot but I won't go out of my way for them.

385333846.jpg
yeah if they are super limited i wont even bother buy if it a easy cop for 1 sz 12 then ill have them the pic on foot looks
pimp.gif
just need somemore pics to determine what the material around the midsole is? hopefully not beidge suede....we all kno about JB's "suede"

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Damn so nobody is after this kicks ????

I am. And belive it or now i really like them. Im trying to get two pairs but we dont get any of the nice jordans around here.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I like those white and gold IX's a lot but I won't go out of my way for them.

385333846.jpg
yeah if they are super limited i wont even bother buy if it a easy cop for 1 sz 12 then ill have them the pic on foot looks
pimp.gif
just need somemore pics to determine what the material around the midsole is? hopefully not beidge suede....we all kno about JB's "suede"
this shoe reminds me of goldmember

Another idea raping all Jordans 1-23. I'm so done JB, when y'all drop something worth copping I will buy . . . probably never!

not feelin the 2's but i will cop the IXs. im sure hoh will be getting them, at least i hope so cause thats where my connect works. i like how the IXs have the primo sock liner like the 25th anni IXs. that %%@ is so comfortable. i hope we get pics of the bin 3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12, and 13 soon.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Damn so nobody is after this kicks ????

You know I am.

keeping my hopes up.

and the new pics of them BIN IXs are PURE CRACK.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not feelin the 2's but the 9's I seen are pretty decent. Would like them to drop the og 4's with the Nike air on the back.

Back
Top Bottom