Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

does anyone know if we can stack the coupons for the upcoming outlet/factory sale (20% off one item and 30% off the everything FF)

The Nike Outlet in Ontario has the Blk 22's for $100. Just wanted to let everyone know just in case you wanted to cop at a reasonable price.

The First Air Jordan Retro Countdown Pack 1 Is At Flightclub nyc

6jdoq2t.jpg

sizes 8 9 (2 pairs) 9.5 11 and a 11.5 at vintagekicks.com http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&sc=aj10&i=010629

82tq336.jpg

sizes 9.5 11.5 http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&sc=aj13&i=010630

Juss went to ontario mills and they have the true blue spizike's sz 8, 1 pair 10.5,
11-12 and I saw one size 15 they were 129.99

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ tempted to buy only if there was an extra 20 or 30 % off

yeah it is tempting, but I forgot to add that the shoes were B grades. The shoes look good though i didn't see anything wrong with the pairs.

Heads up for Euro Jordan heads:

NORTberlin has Full size run of Air Jordan VIII Play Off edition.

Get them quick. They ship worldwide.

Paix
c.

^ sounds nice but the way the exchange rate is going and shipping costs. it would cost way too much for them, at least for us in the states. thanks for theheads up though!

sorry i forgot to post, the nike outlet in tulare ca had the black/white xx1 pe for 79.99 in most sizes

mithu aka the ambassador

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ tempted to buy only if there was an extra 20 or 30 % off

yeah it is tempting, but I forgot to add that the shoes were B grades. The shoes look good though i didn't see anything wrong with the pairs.
There is a friends and family sale going on at the outlets so you should be able to get them for 30% off

just came back from ontario, the spiz ikes were nice but some looked dirty on the bottom of the shoe and one of them size 8 had no insole. i got a pair ofjordan shorts with the 30 % off and the additional 20% for 18 bucks out the door

Back
Top Bottom