Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Why does it seem that a lot of people out there automatically assume that tumbled leather equates to better quality leather?
Because the past couple years, the tumbled white leather has been much better than the smooth white leather JB has been using. The stuff they used on all the 4s (WC, Fire Red, military blue) and 5s (Fire red, grapes) a couple years back was terrible. So that would be my guess. I will say the white leather on the black white 1s is the best non tumbled leather I've felt in years on Jay's.

Last edited:
that price just keeps creepin up.. $250 for foambs....$190 for those martians and $200 for JBs will be the norm... pepper your angus 

Last edited:
GS 9.5 WILL NOT feel the same as men's 9.5. GS has less support because it's built for a frame of a child to teenager whereas men's is built for adult men.

GS 9.5 WILL NOT feel the same as men's 9.5. GS has less support because it's built for a frame of a child to teenager whereas men's is built for adult men.
it won't look the same either. the air Jordan on the tongue of the 7 will be farther down on the tongue I think

these are just terrible. the orion 7 was better and I didn't like those. just because they are calling it marvin the martian they will sell.

it won't look the same either. the air Jordan on the tongue of the 7 will be farther down on the tongue I think

The emergence of the men's pair confirms that the pair we've been seeing is just a regular GS pair on top of a men's box. As in, these shouldn't be going past a 7 (or was it 7.5?) GS anyway if I'm understanding how the extended size thing works correctly.

Last edited:
The emergence of the men's pair confirms that the pair we've been seeing is just a regular GS pair on top of a men's box. As in, these shouldn't be going past a 7 (or was it 7.5?) GS anyway if I'm understanding how the extended size thing works correctly.

Yep, if men's sizes are avail GS goes to 7y and mens will start at 7.5 (7 on some models) and up. Only when there are no men's produced will GS go to 9.5y (11 women's).

no ones mentioned outlet prices , when they do hit $170-180?? [emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128550[/emoji]
Nike with the ultimate win all around now [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji]

I'm just saying

She might have the hottest colorway for the GS size

If JB just going off the Looney Tunes that showed up in SpaceJam

Sidenote I hope we get a Taz colorway

Last edited:
this is the thing, it's not about the money, really. i have the money to keep buying these
@'FrameofAmadeus' ^48 Laws of power , excellent book to have on deck, along with Sun Tzu Art of War, and Behold a pale horse.
don't forget the Art of Seduction also by robert greene, the arthur of 48 laws.

The crazy thing is that these Marvin the martian 7's have a completely diff shape from the above French Blues. I hope the Hares Bordeauxs and potential Charcoals look like the French Blues and not the MTM 7s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom