Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

To be fair for JB a lot of their other products have top notch quality. Buying I - XIV is getting boring to me now and I started to explore team jordan line. I can't do 220 after tax for one sneaker anymore. It's more fun being frugal getting 4-5 clearance team jordans. The leather on maroon son of Mars low is 10x better than royal 1 leather but no one will admit it. 1 mids and lows are slept on. They may not have nike air on tongue but they still have nike on bottom and always coming with new colorways and creative material. Alot of the CW are close to OG high colors dudes spending 700 for. Royal/Bred mids sitting for less than 40. Some true flights look better than the 7s. 6-17-23 have outstanding quality. That 80s flight sneaker with netting was sleeper shoe of 2013. Team Jordans and step down tier models are about to make a splash and be more accepted amongst sneaker Enthusiasts
FACT!

Lmao im using a tablet....I reposted it tho...you can clearly see the banana toebox is terrible. Its just a shame that jb has come to this....even if the 2011 black cements weren't 'that' bad

Last edited:
To be fair for JB a lot of their other products have top notch quality. Buying I - XIV is getting boring to me now and I started to explore team jordan line. I can't do 220 after tax for one sneaker anymore. It's more fun being frugal getting 4-5 clearance team jordans. The leather on maroon son of Mars low is 10x better than royal 1 leather but no one will admit it. 1 mids and lows are slept on. They may not have nike air on tongue but they still have nike on bottom and always coming with new colorways and creative material. Alot of the CW are close to OG high colors dudes spending 700 for. Royal/Bred mids sitting for less than 40. Some true flights look better than the 7s. 6-17-23 have outstanding quality. That 80s flight sneaker with netting was sleeper shoe of 2013. Team Jordans and step down tier models are about to make a splash and be more accepted amongst sneaker Enthusiasts
I can't do flights or takedowns, man. the materials my be good, but the models are still trash At least i have the KDVII to llook forward to.

Only time I ever complained about price was because it was rising while quality was dropping. If they come correct on black cements with nike air I'll pay the extra don't care. 175 after tax and 220 after tax is apples and oranges to me. Jordan's have ALWAYS been expensive. I just want the shoe done right.

I'm fine with this.
I'm hoping that the increase in price will deter the "tools" away (even though it probably won't happen).

Hopefully they go back to dyeing the midsoles of the 3s and 4s instead of painting them. I'll be set.

-Drew

if XIII lows actually happen we need the navy/blacks for sure and the oompa loompa XIIIs too lmao sorry i just dont know the name or the actual color on it but they are mad clean and very underated imo

We might be looking at more than $200 retail. Someone posted info in the Black/Infrared thread that they're going to be $185 with the Legend Blue 11s being $190. 10-15% onto those prices and we're basically at $205, possibly going towards $225 adding 15% onto the 11s. Just saying, I hope that these price increases don't happen (holiday releases) and if they do, I hope that JB doesn't add 10-15% to the newly increased prices. That would be two price increases within months.

We might be looking at more than $200 retail. Someone posted info in the Black/Infrared thread that they're going to be $185 with the Legend Blue 11s being $190. 10-15% onto those prices and we're basically at $205, possibly going towards $225 adding 15% onto the 11s. Just saying, I hope that these price increases don't happen (holiday releases) and if they do, I hope that JB doesn't add 10-15% to the newly increased prices. That would be two price increases within months.

Legend Blue 11s will be $200.

imagine if they made them in the USA?  $500 per pair.
mexico would be better lol
grin.gif

if XIII lows actually happen we need the navy/blacks for sure and the oompa loompa XIIIs too lmao sorry i just dont know the name or the actual color on it but they are mad clean and very underated imo

Chutneys qnd navy blk will be great

I would truly be happy and excited for a release...I been waiting on the for a long time

And also to be fair those quality shoes are being released without a 200 price hike. What aren't the others following suit?

So the doernbecher 4s are supposed to come out next year too? According to sneaketdate's list. How do y'all feel about that?

How I feel:

1. Most of that list is probably a crock of ****, including those.

2. Still not a fan, let me know when they bring the VI's back if they keep the original shape.

they need to stop playing around and drop some retro 16s-21s already

and "remaster" the flint and black/red XIII's. Those non-3M disgraces from years ago still leave a sour taste in my mouth.

they need to stop playing around and drop some retro 16s-21s already
now that's what I'm talking bout. let's b honest this whole "remastering" thing is a way to stall retroing 16s and up and raise the price for the same shoes we been getting for years

some 16-21 retros would probably sit. they barely retro the 14s as it is. you guys might be waiting awhile for those

Back
Top Bottom