Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Yeah, its hard to understand how they can look at the originals or even the 99's and actually believe what they are putting out remotely compares to the original. And it still looks like the are still using that same crappy netting from the unfinished pair of IVs. In addition, I still cant understand why they cant get the toe box to slant inwards like its supposed to. That's what makes the shoe look sleeker. Damn JB, it cant be that hard for a billion dollar company. I know its complaining, but damn, just get the **** right. If nike can get the 99 dollar Flight 89 right, there is no reason they cant get the 200 dollar Jordan IV right and a few other toe boxes.

Someone in that damn company has to share our same passion and speak up. I swear, people don't have nuts anymore to speak up. I certainly don't care about fingers on the jumpman and laces on the feet of the jumpman. I cant believe that's where part of their focus has gone. There are more important things on the shoe to address.

Last edited:
They can't get them looking streamline and aerodynamic like the ogs. Those Chicago x look good to me tho :smokin

Other than that none of this is impressing. Wake me up when they start putting nike air on III IV V VI

I'm not saying it's impossible, but they've firmly displayed that they can't for reasons that are beyond me. Maybe they've heard too much backlash on material quality and not enough on shape? I've said it before I'll take the right shape and color true to og with cheap materials over what they're doing now. I like what they're doing but it's a half executed strategy. Instead of a banana shaped shoe that will hold up for 10 years I'll take a proper looking retro that would hold up for 5. Could they give us both? Of course but when have they ever done that in the past 10+ years

JB continues to piss on my leg and tell me its raining! LOL. At the most the factories got some new machines. (if they throw NA on stuff I'm down tho)

Why didn't they do sneakers from 1-14 I know in time that is what we will have but I think to show if this is even worth anyone's time that be a better way to show "hey look what we've done"

Thanks. Then dude says no more 3s for the foreseeable.......

So. Of mars? Ugh. Why r they still bothering

Last edited:
Gonna have to wait and see how this will actually turn out. Those Oreo 4's and Columbia 4's  have been a shoes that I've been looking at for a while anyways.

indifferent.gif
at the 15s and up aren't "as important"
I just want some 15s, 16, and 17s, I don't think that's asking for alot.
You just gotta understand the demand though breh. 

Do you guys have any idea how badly the shape was butchered on retro vii? Goes from one of the dopest jays to hardly wearable. The side panels are dumb high and the toe box is trash.

Because JB said they want to get the shape/molds close to OG as possible. They made that promise themselves

The shape too me is more important than anything else. I realize that is not how everyone feels but they should still acknowledge it is an important factor.

I stopped buying most retros (I wouldn't buy 1-6s, 8 or 9s) because of how off they looked from the OGs. And the models I do buy are still off too.

It is completely inexcusable that JB can't fix their molds. But from what I have read these aren't the final molds, thank god, because the all look bad.
I actually think they'll for sure back pedal on that promise. The old molds look chunky and fat. While that is the true form, JB knows that kids like the look of the more streamlined shape of modern retros. It's just the way it is. 

If they want the shoe to appeal to the masses, and not traditionalist sneakerheads only, then they'll have to stick to the newer, slimmer, sleeker shape.

Back
Top Bottom