Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

Anyone who has purchased the shirt, have you tried to contact JB about it somehow? and if you were successful, what was the resolution?

it's not about boycotting.
it's about getting only what you like, not every colorway JB drops.
we don't need an official post for every release. ie the recent VIIs.

Damn thats crazy I probably would have never noticed that but good looking out. The shirt would go nice with the Black cats

I have had only had two IV,s in my lifetime blk/cmts 99 and militaries in 6th grade, Back then they werent IV,s they were just the newest color jordans....The militaries were my very first brand new fresh out of the box pair of jordans I ever owned..."Thanks grandma" ,,And to see what they are possibly going to look like breaks my heart....I want them like they were when I was still playing with GI Joes,

Quote:
The shirt would go nice with the Black cats

That shirt wouldn't even be worthy of wiping my @#%$ with it. :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]

Quote:
People are really gettin offended in this post. The thing that makes me laugh is for all the griping I've heard and read when the iv's drop next month you will all be there.

Not me homie....I got both of the '99 retroes...my white/cement are VVVNDS and my black/red are DS. I ain't touching another IV if it doesn't have plastic wings.

^It gives it more of the OG look that the shoes used to have and it looks way better than the leather wings that are being put on the Militaries. The leather wings also makes them look more of a variant looking shoe.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

by the time the militaires come out they will be the air jordan retro 4-

is thier anyway nike would be puttin fake stuff out there on purpose?

This is boiling down to making headlines. I have a friend who works for the Staten Island Advances who is also a sneakerhead. If I can get this news and the fake III news in the newspaper, then possibly it can make it to the NY Times and other newspapers and magazines. He has a few contacts and maybe he can get this news out.

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET THIS TO THE MEDIA!!
http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=6869.topic

i been watching this post since day 1 and its just a cycle. jb ****es up, nt flames jb, then jb release something hot and every1 puts it on the back burner and cop mult. pairs at release. honestly i dont got time 2 care about a shirt and all. i dont care if they are perfect. as long as my dmp's and cardinals dont have dumb glue on them i dont care.

this is like when you go 2 a fast food joint and you order something. if they @#%$ up your order do you go whining and talking about no going back? naw suck it up. every1 makes mistakes. if yall think its a conspriacy with the whole fake thing then dont cop jb's.. ****kk it we all should just move on 2 the lebron line.

we all know jb is @#%$ up, but honestly people have been complaing about jb since day 1. since 85-now some1 has had something bad to say, so what makes you think they, including mj hisself, is gonna care if nt and a few others are mad that 1 t-shirt was messed up. they have bigger fish to fry, like what og they are gonna release retro style next.(retro style= low top and low quality.) so i think we shouldnt care either. cop whats hot 2 you. @#%$ collecting jb. ask yourself, is it really worth it now.

and every1 turning on each other. its a soap opera. im enjoying it so continue. str8 entertaing. yea yea yea i say baby j yesterday walking out of his house at 2am with a fake jb box in his hand. i swear the labels were off. :nerd:
nerd.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
this post is whack. the 1st page was the only good stuff
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz

Quote:
This is boiling down to making headlines. I have a friend who works for the Staten Island Advances who is also a sneakerhead. If I can get this news and the fake III news in the newspaper, then possibly it can make it to the NY Times and other newspapers and magazines. He has a few contacts and maybe he can get this news out.

NICE!!!!!!

i think the shirt is fake cuz the tag even looks fake to me

"Black T Black 1 Black gun ill have ya people in black suits talkin about that red rum spelt backwords unscramble that. you aint got it yet?" - Allstar

^The shirt is real. It's the shoes pictured on the shirt that aren't real.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

What happened to buying shoes cuzz you like them? I love the iv's. I do believe that they are making WAY too many colorways but I missed out on the "blings" when they were first retroed so I am happy. I like the all black colorway. But some of them they could have kept. The general public will make these sell out. NT dosen't control anything. Hell 90% of the all NT does is complain. But hey maybe it will get us some where someday... :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
lol @ you kids crying over fake shoes printed on a shirt

Thats like Tiffany's producing knock off jewelry, its crazy, A representitive from Jordan Brand has ALOOOOOOOOOT of explaining to do WOW.

Quote:
For every person retiring there is 200 newbs taking his place.

:smh:
nono.gif
....So true, there are currently three threads regarding the launch of the 3 IV's on May 20th. I would say boycott JB but it is futile, they have their sheep and nothing is going to change.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

^ very true I think I turned out a few heads which is good because they will be fienin for my sneakers in the future
stop crying about it Niketalk is a small percentage of JB's overall consumers

[/b]​

Quote:
To be honest, I am thinking of quiting at the end of this year, after getting the Grapes and Fire Red V and military IV.

That's exactly how I'm feeling. Not because of a money issue but because it's not fun anymore. "The Brand" has made buying Jordans such a joke. Their constant "F" ups, trying to take Jordans to a mainstream level with a ton of crazy/ugly different colors is just pathetic.

I think the older crowd aswell as the younger crowd on NT that knows the history of the Jordan Line are starting to get fed up with the antics that "The Brand" are doing. Those that don't know just think that "The Brand" can do no wrong with thier releases.

Back
Top Bottom