Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

Quote:
Not only are they using this pic, but they are actually using the pic which has been stamped 'FAKE' after the fact. Look how the forefoot side rubber is blurry, right where the F was.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but just to be extra clear, this is what I mean. Notce where the "F" on the "FAKE" starts on this pic.

EDIT: sorry for confusion, I removed the pics in this post, but left them in the older one on pg 23.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of nikes and they're happy..." -

JORDAN BRAND FELL OFF , ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, R.I.P. JB :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

AFTER THE 5'S IM DONE WITH JORDAN'S
JB = TRASH

Quote:
Notice how that is blurred out on the shirt.

I hate to tell you BUT, that's the shadow from the hangtag, not the blurring out of the F in Fake.

The word Fake was added on to the pic to add evidence for this thread.
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Reading posts in this thread and all I can't even seem to be interested in how the shirt looks since there are fakes on it. I haven't honestly payed any attention to if the shirt looks nice or not just because to me the picture of a pair of fakes is just distracting to how the shirt really looks.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Why do you guys complain so much. Its just a shirt guys.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

JORDAN BRAND has begun telling stores to start pulling the shirts off the shelves.

why is this post a sticky?
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jordans? ezmail me, i might buy (depends on condition, which jordans and price) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

Coincidentally...all of this season's IV Retroes have non-parallel mesh/triangles...

and the shirt was horrible even with authentic shoes.
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

this is pathetic... JB is takin a step back and i've been madd dissapointed in the quality of thier products lately.

Unless they retro black/red 3's, 4's or 11's, infared 6's or black/red xvi's, I'm officially done with JB after this year's 4's and 5's.

This post gets a sticky to show all the lukers that are employed by Nike that their company is screwing up.

to me a shirt is a shirt i bought this shirt and i will wear it when i get my 4's you gotta admit the shirt is a nice looking shirt regardless if it is a picture of a fake shoe... i do not promote fake shoes but come on it is just a shirt... thats my 2 cents

Quote:
^ a majority of all of those will be retroed in the next 18 months.

And that is exactly the reason why for everyone who wants to "boycott" Jordan Brand will be coming back.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Well for all these people that claim that they are out after the iv and v or w/e i guess i will not have to wait in line, or worry about copping future hot releases.......a shirt is a shirt if u dont like it them dont buy it, dont waste time worrying about.

Shirt is real. They were released by Nike. Nike noticed the mistake and sent out a recall on the shirts. . All finishlines received an e-mail from Nike telling them to not sell any more of the shirts. They will be returned to Nike. This is a FACT!

For Sale all shoes are DS: size 8.5 and 9.5 in the Jordan Retro 13 Blue/Flint's
size 9 in the Jordan Retro 13 team red-flint grey
size 9 in retro 10 red/white

Back
Top Bottom