Jordan Chris Paul CP3.II Detailed Look and Detailed Breakdown

Originally Posted by Xavier23

I think they tryin to resemble the "23s".....
i'm about 50/50 on these. have to see them in person to make my final evaluation haha.

I'm feeling these no doubt and will probably get two pairs; size 14. I feel classic just because they are so much better looking than CPS I and willprobably perform better as well. Again, hopefully the CP3 line is actually a real high performance shoe unlike recent Lebrons, Jordans, and Melos.

Saw these in person today at work and was very impressed. I usually don't buy Team Jordans but I may have to consider these. Quality is fairly good.

Saw these in person today and held them. Nice details in the shoes. I'm not sure I'll get this colorway, but I'm definitely picking up a pair ofthese shoes for playing ball. I'm more excited to try these out than the 2k9s...

mardi gras? well a lot of stuff goes on during Mardi Gras - so the detailing on the back is just right. I'm in. detailing is sweet.

Originally Posted by si3n4

Saw these in person today and held them. Nice details in the shoes. I'm not sure I'll get this colorway, but I'm definitely picking up a pair of these shoes for playing ball. I'm more excited to try these out than the 2k9s...
Exactly. How can the 2k9 be worth $60 more? The 2k9's shoul dbe 120, and these should be like 85.

That side stitching reminds me of these, which i love. I think these are hot, i know they are a little out there but i like the design and the colors. Thetech seems interesting too, can't wait to try it on.
pimp.gif

0ad26e617d8a2ea4732a492af56db753bb4aba7d.pjpg

They definately incorporated his favorite Jordan into the design. They can do sooooo much with the Hornets' CW! Don't be scared!!!!

Back
Top Bottom