JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

16 fit true to size

7 fit a lil big but not too much. its a lil loose on the heel area. if u can get away with going down half a size go for it

btw this pack is beautiful just got it yesterday and its maganda

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

16 fit true to size

7 fit a lil big but not too much. its a lil loose on the heel area. if u can get away with going down half a size go for it

btw this pack is beautiful just got it yesterday and its maganda
Thanks about time someone posted how the XVIs fit. You should post pics of them

SMH.. What was I thinking taking a pic of the shoes I got and trying them on with white socks...
Yeah man what were you thinking taking pics of the shoe everyone was asking people to take pics of. Beggers CAN be choosers nowadays I guess.

Also, hate to say it. But, this is my last shoe purchase for awhile. :/, time to show the bank account some love and build an empire(well a small empire). Ihave enough. July 27th(My birthday) will be a shoe spree
smile.gif

The XVI's are great... I like them without the strap on. The Hares... eh i was never a fan of the Hares.

Originally Posted by richiedge

Originally Posted by Gotta Love Js

my UPS tracking says the pack is only 6lbs, can this be right?

Maybe if its a kids size pack...but mens are like 9 lbs I believe.

Mine says 2 pounds
roll.gif
did for the last pack too

This shoe releases in a couple of days, how come there isn't a sticky for this yet? Just curious.

^^word, i was wondering the same. this has to b the best package. i beleive the 4 best are, 10/13/, 6/17.7/16 and the 11/12.

Originally Posted by EgAmIrroR

2549880928_116704f557.jpg

these joints came through my job yesterday and i'm too sold on the XVIs...and the quality on the Hares is too thumbs up.

Excellent package imho. Just not with the hype of some VIs

I see you've still got those ATC III's in stock. man, a year later and no one wants those.

Back
Top Bottom