JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by henz0

16s are hot.. 7s just aren't for me.

Fixed.

I felt the same way at first... I've never cared for the 7's, but I got my pack, and have worn the 7's 3 times. Thats more than my carmines orXVI's, I'm lovin the Hares

Went to mall to reserve today!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

quick question, are the tongue for each pair of the hares 7s a different color patern?
mines are. not really feeling them like that. but its a dope shoe. the clear sole on the 16's are soooo clear. and they fit good too.

This pack is the best release in a long time from the brand...both shoes are exactly like they should look and top notch quality wise from what I'veseen....The manager at champs said he thought the 7's were "hideuos"
eyes.gif

I can't believe someone could work in a shoe store and care nothing about shoes...

I can't believe someone could work in a shoe store and care nothing about shoes..

Is there more to the story?

So he doesn't care about shoes because he said that the Hares are "hideous"? It's his opinion, the VII isn't universally loved byeveryone..

roll.gif
at bugs bunny in the last pic. looks funny. shoes are great though.i'll get em so i don't destroy my og's

These are really nice but unfortunately I have to pass for now....... rough times today, other priorities

Originally Posted by JodeciJays

Originally Posted by hdogg523

anyone know any coupons that work for this pack from footlocker/champs/finishline

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't think I've seen a coupon for new released jordans

indifferent.gif
Actually try every countdown pack thats been released so far.

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

nobody in NYC wants to trade their sz12-13 hares for a second pair of XVI's?

I'll trade my 13 Hares for XVI's.

Shoot me a message on Saturday.

i wore my 7's last weekend and they fit true to size, but the 16's i wore today and it seem to fit a little tighter. So i would recommend getting a 1/2size bigger. ** Just thought i might share with you guys who haven't got'em yet.

2 More Days!

All my NYC Heads, How does the 34th street Footaction line work? Do I have to wait in line till 12 and theyll do first come first serve?

OR

Do I come at a specific time to get a bracelet and come back at midnight to pick my size up?

ANY help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom