Jordan Fly Wade II Thread. FW 2 EV has launched

We got these in last week, and they're pretty decent.  I wouldn't cop for retail though.
jordan-fly-wade-2-officially-unveiled-16.jpg

jordan-fly-wade-2-officially-unveiled-20.jpg

jordan-fly-wade-2-officially-unveiled-14.jpg

jordan-fly-wade-2-officially-unveiled-3.jpg

jordan-fly-wade-2.png

Jordan Fly Wade P.O. 4-18-12

Jordan-Fly-Wade-2-PO-2.jpg

Shoe looks absolutely HORRIBLE! Nike could have done A LOT more with this shoe.
Looks like a pair of cheap converse or some other off brand.
AND NO HEEL AIR MAX??? .... c'mon

If you took off the Jumpman and told me they were from pretty much any other company, esp a budget one, i woudln't bat an eyelid.

Utterly bland.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Where do shoes go after the outlets?

Landfill? Maybe Nike grind them down and recycle them.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Where do shoes go after the outlets?
This made me chuckle very loudly.
VEry disappointing I will agree.  Why does JB try so hard to stay away from a comfortable shoe?

Yeah, they aren't very impressive, but I'm not really much of a fan of the non-Air Jordan Air Jordans. Not since the first few, at least (Jumpman Pro, Pro Strong, etc.).

i still like them. they aren't the best looking shoes, but they aren't horrible either. they're just simple, and i don't think thats a bad thing. you guys complain about the design of these but some of the most revered jordans are the simplest ones and the ones that went too casual are some of the least remembered.

i personally think too many basketball shoes are designed with off court more in mind than what works on the court. with that said though, i like the simplicity and understated demeanor of these. these will probably be incredible performers on court.

Yeah I think a lot of people are worrying too much about the aesthetics rather than the actual performance of the shoes. They look like they might be very good on the court. However, Kobe's, Lebron's, and even KD's have better designs than the JB PE shoes IMO.

Man I thought this thread would push up after launch today..... but nothing.

I dont see the performance potential you all do in these. I've seen other Team Shoes with more potential on court aspects than this.

I have to admit they do look like they were borrowed from old Converse DNA kicks... You would think Wade could get a sneaker worthy of his game.....he could have stayed on the Converse side of the house for this design.

And the beat goes on.....

Tried the shoes on today at Niketown. The shoes look much better in person. I know people say they don't look like much, but I like the simple clean lines of the shoes. The shoes were comfortable and supportive on my feet. They have a crazy big outrigger, so I wonder how that would feel on the court. The Lunarlon feels okay but just a little too dead for me. I love forefoot zoom with heel zoom or air. Until I see some reviews on these I'm not even considering playing ball in these because I'm not confident my knees will handle the Lunarlon. Overall these could be very good shoes if the Lunarlon proves to be a good cushioning set up in these. I still refuse to pay $145 for these even if they are performance beasts...

Wouldn't even cop on clearance with an additional F&F 30% off at outlets. Why does JB even bother with sigs if they keep putting out crap like this?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

they continue to fail design wise. but performance should be at least decent... they have to be.

man those things are atrocious. Pretty bad when I would probably choose kd's over these, when I hate KD's

i like the look of the shoe. the black/red looks the best. wouldn't pay retail for them and besides, most of the price is for that jumpman logo.

and that dwade logo has gotta go lol. can't see how or why dwade even approved of it.

Back
Top Bottom