Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

Who cares !!!!!

Everyone.. repeat this with me.

Jordans are for bums.. Jordans are for bums.. JORDANS .. ARE .. FOR .. BUMS !!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dont get me wrong.. i still have 100+ pair.. but who caressssssss lmaooooo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
such a waste lol
smokin.gif

I could sell them all and not care.. actually im lying lol but understand this, fighting.. paying ridiculous reseller prices, camping over night.. hoping wishing to get a number on twitter !! dealing with hypebeasts.. fighting with each other. Like c'mon .. give it up already.

The material on these new retros are terribleeeee !!!! not to mention the price, just not worth it lol

i can wear a new pair everyday for months !! #humblebrag
laugh.gif
.. its true tho
wink.gif
pimp.gif

i can start tonight, wear a different pair everyday til summer.. without wearing the same pair twice. #Facts

I'm sure all the members of Nt already know the deal.. we're too freshhh for that. #Doublefacts lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

.. Besides, this is where it all started.. remember that
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Happy Holidays, Much luv & Stay Freshhh !!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Ps. Check out my music
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
- music forum babyyyyyyy
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Man who has time/money/resoureces to hire security that can actually fend off people? Even at that, it will be one person. Who are they stopping? If it isn't a cop with a damn gun security will be a joke. And that is everywhere man.

100% blame goes to the fools that cause the trouble.

ummmm no. the only people to blame are the tards that fight. end of story.

They fight because its no accountability for their actions. If these idiots were getting thrown in jail on the spot and these establishments had the adequate staffing and security alot of this foolishness would be minimized.

Stores should just refuse to sell them to anyone if people are going to act irrational. If foolishness pops off then sell them at a later time

Aren't these releases based off a raffle though? If so why are people lining up when the pairs are already accounted for.

They fight because its no accountability for their actions. If these idiots were getting thrown in jail on the spot and these establishments had the adequate staffing and security alot of this foolishness would be minimized.

Stores should just refuse to sell them to anyone if people are going to act irrational. If foolishness pops off then sell them at a later time

Aren't these releases based off a raffle though? If so why are people lining up when the pairs are already accounted for.
they fight because nobodys there to tell them no like they're 5 years old? mmmmmmmmmmk no, not buying that excuse either

Man who has time/money/resoureces to hire security that can actually fend off people? Even at that, it will be one person. Who are they stopping? If it isn't a cop with a damn gun security will be a joke. And that is everywhere man.

100% blame goes to the fools that cause the trouble.

Some of these malls are owned by pretty wealthy companies/people etc. foolishness like seen in some of the videos is a bad look for the entire mall as a whole. You would think these companies who own the entire mall would see the foolishness at something like an xi release as stuff that could affect their bottom line. It may only happen once a year but the average customer doesn't know that and idiots fighting over sneakers scares customers who shop at other stores off and cost the entire mall money.

Some malls you go to, moreso higher end malls have security and police in the malls while some have a bunch of glorified Paul blarts.

Again, think about what you are asking for. You are asking for NUMEROUS police officers to be in one central location at various stores around the country. That isn't reasonable man.

Again, think about what you are asking for. You are asking for NUMEROUS police officers to be in one central location at various stores around the country. That isn't reasonable man.
And let one of these kids get arrested, shot, or hurt by said police..... Then we'd have a whole other discussion

they fight because nobodys there to tell them no like they're 5 years old? mmmmmmmmmmk no, not buying that excuse either

No one needs to tell them no. Their grown adults who should know right from wrong. Just throw them in jail and throw the book at them, hell add on whatever excessive charges they can while their at it.

Who cares !!!!!

Jordans are for bums.. Jordans are for bums.. JORDANS .. ARE .. FOR .. BUMS !!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dont get me wrong.. i still have 100+ pair.. but who caressssssss lmaooooo :lol: :lol: such a waste lol :smokin

I could sell them all and not care.. actually im lying lol but understand this, fighting.. paying ridiculous reseller prices, camping over night.. hoping wishing to get a number on twitter !! dealing with hypebeasts.. fighting with each other. Like c'mon .. give it up already.

The material on these new retros are terribleeeee !!!! not to mention the price, just not worth it lol

i can wear a new pair everyday for months !! #humblebrag :lol: .. its true tho :wink: :pimp:

i can start tonight, wear a different pair everyday til summer.. without wearing the same pair twice. #Facts

I'm sure all the members of Nt already know the deal.. we're too freshhh for that. #Doublefacts lol :pimp: :pimp:

.. Besides, this is where it all started.. remember that :smokin :smokin :smokin

Happy Holidays, Much luv & Stay Freshhh !! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Ps. Check out my music :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: - music forum babyyyyyyy :smokin :smokin

4fac482b7544d3b0c36f682a831146c3.gif

Never said numerous police but a small police presence does much more then security with no real authority.

If one of those kids gets arrested or shot by said officer as a result of his own stupid actions there shouldn't be any discussion. Just chalk it up as an idiot getting what he deserved.

Who cares !!!!!

Jordans are for bums.. Jordans are for bums.. JORDANS .. ARE .. FOR .. BUMS !!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dont get me wrong.. i still have 100+ pair.. but who caressssssss lmaooooo :lol: :lol: such a waste lol :smokin

i can wear a new pair everyday for months !! #humblebrag :lol: .. its true tho :wink: :pimp:

I'm sure all the members of Nt already know the deal.. we're too freshhh for that. #Doublefacts lol :pimp: :pimp:

.. Besides, this is where it all started.. remember that :smokin :smokin :smokin

Ps. Check out my music :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: - music forum babyyyyyyy :smokin :smokin

View media item 707742

i kind of agree with DC. Nike could help by GR the shoe, such that everyone can get a chance to shine, and that may affect business. i doubt it would have a negative impact, if anything i think a GR would be good for NIKE but bad for lame *** ebay resellers.

but at the end of the day, its up to the people lining up to not make a minstrel show out of the shoe game. every year its the same ****, fighting and killing over shoes isn't doing anyone any good.

yea we are :wow: at the View media item 707746 but its sad that its 2 people over some common basketball sneakers...and by common i mean its the same old $20 to make rubber sole sneakers nike makes all the time. nothing special.

Who cares !!!!!

damn koudz i cant lie.. your a pretty freakin good poster lmaoo :smokin :smokin .. lets go knicksss :pimp:

This dude Koudie is probably one of my favorite members.:rofl:

You my friend.. are freshhhhh :smokin :smokin :smokin

http://postgradproblems.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/4fac482b7544d3b0c36f682a831146c3.gif[/quote]

amazingggggg lol .. why you mad tho :lol :rollin

[quote="Stuntman Mike, post: 19390657"]
:rollin dude never used to post like that back in the day. what happened? :lol[/quote]

Meth said, yo koudz go head and swtich your style up, nd if they hate, than let em hate.. let them smileys pile uppp !!! :smokin :: koudie voice :: #smileyboyz :) :smokin

[quote="DON RAMON, post: 19390670"]
let the man post goddamit!
[/quote]

Preachhhhhhhh !!!!! :smokin :smokin .. you my friend are also freshhhh :hat

[quote="gllahone84, post: 19390724"]
:rollin

Koudie...

:rollin[/quote]

whoa there lol lmaoooo :lol :smokin :smokin

[quote="Stuntman Mike, post: 19390912"]
heck yes. this dude is full of gems :hat :hat :D
[/quote]

I agree with this post lmaoooo :smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote="Gordonson, post: 19390992"]I swear Koudie might be the realest __ on this forum :lol[/quote]

Real recognize real.. if you know what i mean lol :smokin :smokin

preach on my brothers.. preachhhh onnnn !! :hat :hat :hat

except the haters.. yall cant preach with us :lol .. go that way !!!! lol :smokin :smokin

#smileyboyz :smokin :smokin

- Stay Freshhhhh !! :hat :hat :hat

Back
Top Bottom