Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

i kind of agree with DC. Nike could help by GR the shoe, such that everyone can get a chance to shine, and that may affect business. i doubt it would have a negative impact, if anything i think a GR would be good for NIKE but bad for lame *** ebay resellers.

but at the end of the day, its up to the people lining up to not make a minstrel show out of the shoe game. every year its the same ****, fighting and killing over shoes isn't doing anyone any good.

yea we are :wow: at the View media item 707746 but its sad that its 2 people over some common basketball sneakers...and by common i mean its the same old $20 to make rubber sole sneakers nike makes all the time. nothing special.

They're already a GR though. Nike/JB knows the demand and makes more of the holiday release XIs every year than any other release. The best way to reduce the madness is to allow in store pre-orders but even that might not hel too much because alot of people dont really plan for these releases they hear the shoes are coming out word of mouth a few daye before the RD.

They fight because its no accountability for their actions. If these idiots were getting thrown in jail on the spot and these establishments had the adequate staffing and security alot of this foolishness would be minimized.

Stores should just refuse to sell them to anyone if people are going to act irrational. If foolishness pops off then sell them at a later time

Aren't these releases based off a raffle though? If so why are people lining up when the pairs are already accounted for.
Again, think about what you are asking for. You are asking for NUMEROUS police officers to be in one central location at various stores around the country. That isn't reasonable man.

The spot I copped at for years would always hire 4-10 real Police Officers in addition to their security for Jordan releases. The Officers presence was a response to people getting robbed and had drastically positive effect on release days once they started showing up.

quoting yourself and replying to yourself ?
laugh.gif
there's levels to this **** man!

Last edited:
Anyone who gets mad at 160jordansdeep's post is making excuses for and rationalizing savage like behavior.

Undesirables come in all races, both genders and sizes. Some of those videos have people acting like low class section 8 trash and any race is capable of acting like it. Look at Black Friday videos and you'll see white heads acting like white trailer trash so it isn't a one specific race thing.

But no matter how you cut it, I don't want to be around the foolishness at these releases. People don't know how to act and I'm just not in the mood for it. I got my concealed carry license and would be justified in protecting myself in a hazardous situation like that and then pressing charges against whoever tried the tough guy stuff unprovoked but its not worth it to do all that.

The malls should be held accountable. Hire competent security rather then some unqualified dweeb who is in no way able to handle these releases.

I agree with the first half, you already know.

but my boy used to work at footlocker said most malls MAKE YOU take their security only, and that could be a few thousand.

so it's a bad situation in that case.

saying people are fighting over shoes
is like saying Lebron gets paid to play basketball

meaning,
NBA players get paid to generate advertising dollars
and these people arent fighting over shoes
they're fighting for popularity, sex, and the pursuit of appearing 'fly'

to which they really do believe possessing these shoes alone gives them all of that. it matters not how much the shoes cost to produce

O-Dog stomped that bourgie ninja then split
...is just one of the fights to choose from here...

best jordan release vid i've seen in a while, thank you

Did this fool really just start talking about conceal and carry because he saw some teenagers fist fighting in a mall? God you're soft. These are the types of people that become cops and kill people for pulling out their wallet. And had the nerve to talk about savage behavior. You all are the undesirables, little did you know.

Why does this happen every time i post in a thread lmaoooo :lol: :lol:

This is turning into a koudie thread .. dont do it, pleaseeee dont do it lmaoooo :smokin :smokin

- Much Luv, Stay Freshhhhh !!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Did this fool really just start talking about conceal and carry because he saw some teenagers fist fighting in a mall? God you're soft. These are the types of people that become cops and kill people for pulling out their wallet. And had the nerve to talk about savage behavior. You all are the undesirables, little did you know.

He's mad

Last edited:
It's funny that some people try to validate the actions of these fools by trying to place blame on Nike / Malls / Etc.

At the end of the day it's the people and not the product.

I semi agree but the people aren't held accountable. These dudes who try and fight and like idiots over a release and cause problems because they didn't get their pair should be arrested on the spot.

For the most part dudes see that they can pop off and put that tough guy act on because there's no serious consequences for their actions.

Your really calling people who CCW savages and undesirables ?

Guns are the most sophisticated form of self defense and the ultimate leveler of the playing field. It is the only tool on this earth that allows a 100lb person to be on an equal footing with a 250lb attacker, anywhere, anytime. With minimal training & practice, any person can successfully defend themselves against as many attackers as the magazine in his/her weapon will allow. Without guns we are allowing society to essentially go back to the strong taking whatever it is they wish from the weak.

Anyone in favor of justice & equality cannot logically argue fists are a more civilized means of defense than a pistol. Doing so would mean you are in favor of allowing society to degrade back to cavebro standards of justice.

Last edited:
why does everyone get so damn WET when people acting stupid are referred to as animals? 

if anything they should feel honored to even be called that, i call them pieces of fecal matter.

most of these kids dont even know what they are lining up for, some people even think they are raffling FREE shoes..
indifferent.gif

but what do you expect when you get that many idiots in a small space for long periods of times.

Last edited:
why does everyone get so damn WET when people acting stupid are referred to as animals? 

if anything they should feel honored to even be called that, i call them pieces of fecal matter.

most of these kids dont even know what they are lining up for, some people even think they are raffling FREE shoes..:stoneface:

Its because people are sensitive and want to make anything a racial issue and deflect blame and rationalize actions rather then hold people accountable.

I don't care what race you are. White, black, Spanish, Asian, multiracial, whatever tiger woods calls himself etc. if you act like some of the idiots in these videos you deserve to be called a savage or an animal.

People will get butthurt over it and there part of the problem.

Guns are the most sophisticated form of self defense and the ultimate leveler of the playing field. It is the only tool on this earth that allows a 100lb person to be on an equal footing with a 250lb attacker, anywhere, anytime. With minimal training & practice, any person can successfully defend themselves against as many attackers as the magazine in his/her weapon will allow. Without guns we are allowing society to essentially go back to the strong taking whatever it is they wish from the weak.

Anyone in favor of justice & equality cannot logically argue fists are a more civilized means of defense than a pistol. Doing so would mean you are in favor of allowing society to degrade back to cavebro standards of justice.
Who knew that NT had gun nuts?

all of this.

brb, fisticuffs with 4 people trying to jump me
brb, getting stomped out
brb, worldstar

im gonna do my best not to disrespect you opinion here, but how did you get to the point in life where you thought pistol made anything more civilized?!? Nothing against guns its more so your stance on guns, with or without guns certain people are gonna take what they want.. Guns allow weak people to take from strong people and vice versa.. and the most sophisticated form of self defense is your brain for the record. and fist are more civilized than pistols. shooting isnt a art, fighting has many art forms.. 

^

Ill put it like this. It shouldn't have to resort to packing heat to sneaker releases.

Like I said. I got my ccl but I rather sit a release out like an xi release if its really like that.

I really don't think its this serious but some of these videos show how a material item can bring out the worst in people.

However if someone wants to be a tough guy at a release and they try and stick someone up or fight them to rob their shoes and the person they tried just so happened to be strapped and they defend themselves then I chalk it up as justice served and the dude tried the wrong person.

Again though. A material item shouldn't bring out the worst in people to get it like that to begin with but the past few xi releases have brought out videos of foolishness and fights and wordstar videos and what not.

Id rather some type of police presence be at xi releases. Doesn't need to be a huge presence but actual police officers who have actual authority as opposed to a security guard who isn't making much and has no real incentive to try and stop a fight because his presence isn't respected due to lack of authority could control things alot better.

All these fights and people acting uncivilized and no type of consequences for them whatsoever.

im gonna do my best not to disrespect you opinion here, but how did you get to the point in life where you thought pistol made anything more civilized?!? Nothing against guns its more so your stance on guns, with or without guns certain people are gonna take what they want.. Guns allow weak people to take from strong people and vice versa.. and the most sophisticated form of self defense is your brain for the record. and fist are more civilized than pistols. shooting isnt a art, fighting has many art forms.. 

I agree that the most sophisticated form of self defense is the mind.... but some peoples minds arent that developed and those people insist on taking things to a brutish physical level.

Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or making me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that’s it. In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction. The only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some. When I carry a gun, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force. The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender. There are plenty of people who consider the gun as the source of bad force equations. These are the people who think that we’d be more civilized if all guns were removed from society, because a firearm makes it easier for a armed mugger to do his job. That, of course, is only true if the mugger’s potential victims are mostly disarmed either by choice or by legislation. This has no validity when most of a mugger’s potential marks are armed, hence the lower violent crime rates in areas that allow their citizens to legally CCW.

People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that’s the exact opposite of a civilized society. A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly. Then there’s the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury. This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser. People who think that fists, bats, sticks, or stones don’t constitute lethal force watch too much TV, where people take beatings and come out of it with a bloody lip at worst. The fact that the gun makes lethal force easier works solely in favor of the weaker defender, not the stronger attacker. If both are armed, the field is level. The gun is the only weapon that’s as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weight lifter. It simply wouldn’t work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn’t both lethal and easily employable. When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation… and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act.

Back
Top Bottom