Jordan III Dark Iris - August 24, 2022

1AAF80EB-EBFC-4448-A6EF-B22469AE3629.jpeg

Of course I was able to cop but the system is still janky-got these notifications 45 min before drop -stupid

So nice that releases are back to normal. This is how it should be for every regular GR release. No more selling out in 2 min. All sites still have plenty of stock on hand. Hopefully it will stay this way from now on. I don't go for collabs so this is perfect for me. Just hope the Fire Red 3's, OG 2's highs, Jordan 4 White Cement/Navy, low 2 Cherrywoods and Black/UNC 13's are the same and are easy to cop.
I'm wondering if we will get some discounts as well. Those tinker 3s (white and red and the black silver pairs) went for big discounts before. I doubt we'll get that low again but 20 percent off would be magnificent.

Cement look off and the purple is too light. I thought we were getting a version near close to the kobe 3's. I got to pass for now. Still got both Penny 1's and fired red 3s on my radar. If I fail on those, I may double back around on these in December since things are returning to normal and these maybe discounted $50 or more.

(Jordan 1 pollen and bourdeaux dropped yesterday on snkrs live......a year after release. I'm sure these will be plentiful)

So nice that releases are back to normal. This is how it should be for every regular GR release. No more selling out in 2 min. All sites still have plenty of stock on hand. Hopefully it will stay this way from now on. I don't go for collabs so this is perfect for me. Just hope the Fire Red 3's, OG 2's highs, Jordan 4 White Cement/Navy, low 2 Cherrywoods and Black/UNC 13's are the same and are easy to cop.
Idk if these are a good proxy for that. Cool Grey 3s last year sat at retail price for months and even hit the outlets. Military 4s now cost you way over 400 after fees. I’ll believe the hype’s died down if the new Chicago 1s stay in stock for more than a few minutes on release day

Back
Top Bottom