Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

That elephant print talk is pointless to me honestly, long as the shape of the shoe is right and your fit is fly, these go.

If I was able to hit on a pair yesterday, am I automatically excluded from being able to purchase another next week?

I apologize if I’m asking a stupid question, but I haven’t participated in a release in years.

I hit on the shock drop and it gives me the “notify me” option instead of purchased so I think you should be good to try again. It seems different with each release honestly

Your pair checks out

starwars-movealong.gif
This bored broke *** kid (who didn’t even hit a pair yet) is the one who started all the BS in here joking about and clowning peoples pairs. Now he’s all quiet.

Random sizing question: anyone have the same size in 2018 Black Cements or 2019 Knicks AND either the 2022 Fire Reds and/or these White Cements and can compare how they fit?

I have 10.5 in both Black Cements and Knicks and 11 in Fire Reds. The former two are a bit tight, while the Fire Reds are a bit roomy. Trying to confirm if I should be going for 11 or 10.5 in these.

Random sizing question: anyone have the same size in 2018 Black Cements or 2019 Knicks AND either the 2022 Fire Reds and/or these White Cements and can compare how they fit?

I have 10.5 in both Black Cements and Knicks and 11 in Fire Reds. The former two are a bit tight, while the Fire Reds are a bit roomy. Trying to confirm if I should be going for 11 or 10.5 in these.

Go for the 10.5.

More roomy to me and I'm a wide footer.

for me
9.5 in the 2018 black/cement
9 in the FR

What? So if i have 2018 black cements which fit perfectly in size 11, then i would need to 0.5 down for white cement 3’s as there’s less cushioning?

Which one of y'all Reddit account is this?

Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 10.18.23 AM.png

Newbies are SHOCKED that this kind of blatant negligence could happen on the part of Nike. Two DIFFERENT pairs look DIFFERENT???

SHOCKING behavior from NIKE!

Back
Top Bottom