Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I took it as each is one shoe from two completely different pairs of WC3s. They're shocked that two completely different pairs have different elephant boldness.

I need to see the other shoe from each pair to be able to tell if there's a real QC issue there. That could very well be two consistent pairs just with different boldness

I ain't saying all that but I do like Reddit because you get the general public/young buyer takes on kicks as opposed to the super OCD NikeTalk old head takes

The vibe on these with the kids is "WC3s are nice and I'll try for a pair, but I don't NEED them if I miss" as opposed to L&F1s where it was pandemonium and they was all talking about "OMG I NEED 4 PAIRS"
I’m ngl I misread the Reddit post lol, you’re 100% right.

And regarding demand, I think ur right that there won’t be lost and found pandemonium but they’re still gonna be difficult just because of the sheer amount of people that are gonna try.

Goat not even answering during business hours they be leaving me on read and then answer at 8pm.

Going on a week and no update other than confirmed. Im convinced they are waiting for Footlocker to get their pairs in to send one too me. :lol:

Keep us updated on the progress. I've been stalking GOAT contemplating whether to pull the trigger or wait for RD.

Which one of y'all Reddit account is this?

Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 10.18.23 AM.png

Newbies are SHOCKED that this kind of blatant negligence could happen on the part of Nike. Two DIFFERENT pairs look DIFFERENT???

SHOCKING behavior from NIKE!

We saw the same nonsense with the fire red 3s. People bought multiple pairs form retail stores and none of them were identical to the other. It wasn't just elephant print, there were variations in leather also. It went from tumbled, to semi-tumbled, to smooth :lol:

That's why all that LN4, LN3 **** started. We were trying to pinpoint which factory made which shoes. Here we are again, because both those pairs were most definitely made in different factories. I'm guessing LNM on the left and LN4 on the right :lol:

Ok now this is egregious Qc 🤣

Luckily it's two different pairs and not the same pair. That's the standard now :smh:

It’s just so weird to me with the variation in EP because I would think JB would have them mass produced in giant rolls, and THEN sent to factories to piece together and cut or precut for assembly . But if their MFG was to any decent tolerance you’d see somewhat consistent EP patterns with each shoe obviously receiving slightly different print patterns but same thickness and design.

With the factories putting different EP on it’s almost like they’re making it at each factory and each one is pressing the patterns differently :lol:

Wth is Nike doing

Finally got an update. you (No thanks to GOAT’s customer service team) Hopefully they are there and verified by Monday. Trying to get these by friday and rock on saturday!
93A89460-2097-40A7-8A04-BE5E1F1FAB73.jpeg

That’s the only complaint you think cats should come up with? :lol:

So if one is bold print and thick and the other is light print and thin, he shouldn’t complain?

Stop it lol

This is the same community that did speckle density on the NA 4's

SPECKLE DENSITY

buddy had a graph and circles

Some people are just dorks sneaker dorks are the worst dorks honestly how you bringing the lame into a "culture"

Didn't someone just say someone on IG is gonna dip these in coffee? 😄

picasso swerve picasso swerve drooling.

That pair giving me PTSD flashbacks. I wore my 2011s to Miami on one of those Spring Break trips you take in your 20s with like one good friend and some acquaintances.

First night somebody got blackout drunk and pissed in the closet instead of the bathroom. I slept on the beach that night because the hotel was roach infested, and when I came back the next morning my shoes literally had piss sloshing around in them. TO THIS DAY... Nobody knows who did it

nike cancelled my friends order from yesterday. It was one were they kept getting payment error but finally checked out an hour after EA went out. Now its cancelled. SMFH. that was my double up. Hopefully they dont cancel mine, or anyone elses as well.

Chefhuyle is a clown lmao. Just makes every pair of shoes looks like piss and then these hypebeasts be creaming themselves in the comments.
He even implied that he was responsible for Nike making pre yellowed shoes like they weren't doing it in the 2000s :lol:
dude is getting high off his own piss fumes.... so did people forget the 2010 AJKOs and the AM1 and AM90s that all had the vintage treatment???

Back
Top Bottom