Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

We get it fam you hit 2 pair, you’ve told us at least 16 times
Soon to be
562A9BD5-2810-4710-98EF-7E3EA8D0D418.gif

On release day

Which one of y'all Reddit account is this?

Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 10.18.23 AM.png

Newbies are SHOCKED that this kind of blatant negligence could happen on the part of Nike. Two DIFFERENT pairs look DIFFERENT???

SHOCKING behavior from NIKE!
Ok now this is egregious Qc 🤣

So are you expecting that because they are pre-yellowed that they want age any further?

Nope, not saying that they will…but that’ll be interesting if that is the case, that they won’t. I’m thinking they will still 🤷🏾‍♂️

I am hoping they wont. At least not to the extent the other ones did. 😆

I knew this would turn out like the 2014 '88 drop, it was 100x worse than what we are seeing here given the Nike Air on the butt and the limited availability

My heel print exactly when I said 3 out of 4 panels match. The other 3 panels are the limted ed thin ep print. oh well

Ok now this is egregious Qc 🤣

I took it as each is one shoe from two completely different pairs of WC3s. They're shocked that two completely different pairs have different elephant boldness.

I need to see the other shoe from each pair to be able to tell if there's a real QC issue there. That could very well be two consistent pairs just with different boldness

this deff will tank resale

I ain't saying all that but I do like Reddit because you get the general public/young buyer takes on kicks as opposed to the super OCD NikeTalk old head takes

The vibe on these with the kids is "WC3s are nice and I'll try for a pair, but I don't NEED them if I miss" as opposed to L&F1s where it was pandemonium and they was all talking about "OMG I NEED 4 PAIRS"

Back
Top Bottom