Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="lt" dir="ltr">2 pair minimum <a href="https://t.co/EqlxxQ7eyP">pic.twitter.com/EqlxxQ7eyP</a></p>&mdash; Unbreakable Kicks (@Break111710) <a href="">December 5, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why not just release them without the sail hits. There's nothing reimagined about this. They literally just.added sail to the heel tab and midsole :rofl:

0462E556-1C21-4DBA-8E46-C622AA9ED04E.jpeg

These looking good. EP height will definitely be depending on the pair

Charging $450 rn is a good sign. I have hope i can hit for retail or cop under $300 after release

That’s why I keep saying people need to slow down comparing this release to L&F hype and demand.

3 months out people was paying $1500 for early L&F pairs

These going for $450-500 3 months out. These gonna be a problem on release day, but not that level of problem.

Yeah maybe 2 pairs me thinks, but I dunno yet. Regardless though I'm in for 1 pair if nothing else. These look great. Gimmicky sure but they are not stupidly so like the L&F 1s that dropped recently so I'm looking forward to these. I hope they're mass produced like the Fire Reds or even more so.

I just seen the video of these on unbreakablekicks ig page, and these are definitely A1. We all know that the elephant print will vary from size to size, but they knocked it out of the park with the improved shape on these.
I guess their ace in the hole, is to release these 10 years from now with this same shape, but with a all white midsole and heel tab.

Im not the biggest fan of sail being on these. But after watching that video posted a few hours ago, im definitely in for 1 pair atleast. Heads will roll for these. Im guessing the video is from the same guy that these pics are coming from.

They look amazingly good in the video though, and that's coming from someone who hates the reimagined/sail gimmick.

I don't think these will be as difficult as L&F, but there will still be a good amount of demand. I had friends who aren't really into Jordans or anything like that ask about the L&F once they saw pics coming out. As we witnessed the demand was crazy for those. These I haven't heard from any of them, but then again we are 4 months out.

Back
Top Bottom