Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I’m sick of this adhesive from this size tag ruining the sock liner. It’s like yeah…we know the size we don’t need those
Are you talking about the little square sticker on the insole that says what size it is? I feel like I’m the only one that removes them before wearing my shoes. Every used pair I see on eBay has the remnants of what used to be the size sticker on the insole and they’re impossible to remove. One of my biggest pet peeve ever, it’s like wearing jeans with the size sticker still on the pant leg.

Are you talking about the little square sticker on the insole that says what size it is? I feel like I’m the only one that removes them before wearing my shoes. Every used pair I see on eBay has the remnants of what used to be the size sticker on the insole and they’re impossible to remove. One of my biggest pet peeve ever, it’s like wearing jeans with the size sticker still on the pant leg.

I hear you. I remove them immediately. The heat from your feet just trying them on will make that sticker so hard to remove.

Tags weren’t a thing out here in Vegas but I was still aware of it through magazines and such…

As for the Air Force 5? That was a major model around these parts for obvious reasons…The high top black / white pair in particular…The AF 5 / ‘90 AF Low are my absolute grails (Black / White colorways of course)…Literally no other shoe I want to retro more than those…

4F6A3B35-9C8A-4D1A-91E5-9EF5F6B3CACE.jpeg
F55A2CA4-DBFF-4330-A828-40918AB92EEC.jpeg
CE7704A4-41B2-401F-8495-02C4693CE85D.jpeg

Last edited:
Tags weren’t a thing out here in Vegas but I was still aware of it through magazines and such…

As for the Air Force 5? That was a major model around these parts for obvious reasons…The high top black / white pair in particular…The AF 5 / ‘90 AF Low are my absolute grails (Black / White colorways of course)…Literally no other shoe I want to retro more than those…

RIP Tark the Shark

rs-185801-AP406357640572.jpg

What a time in college basketball, too.

LJ had his number on his shoes so he was wearing PE’s in college 😳

Can you imagine walking on the court in some LA Gear hi tops and the dude you’re playing against has his jersey number on his Nikes :lol:

Can you imagine walking on the court in some LA Gear hi tops and the dude you’re playing against has his jersey number on his Nikes :lol:

It was Vegas NCAA Basketball in the 80’s-90’s…I’m sure some of those players were making more than whatever the NBA league minimum was at the time :lol:

You literally just typed my entire thought process while looking through those pics. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom