Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Did the 2023 white cements beat the 1994s in terms of shape and details?
321989E2-A35C-44BF-93E3-846BAD51426D.jpeg
I think so. Doesn’t get too much better than this if you ask me.
1B208E36-5DCD-46D2-B17F-422981631D55.jpeg

I generally hate this too but I really like those that do this format well like @illistic , iAmTMCII, and verse001 verse001 . If I'm on the aftermarket or a foreign site and about to pull the trigger on a pair I've never seen in hand I often pull up Sean go's review or head over to actualfanofsneakers.com. Always concise and answers all the questions I typically need to know. There is nothing more that I hate in sneakers videos than someone telling me everything I can already tell about the sneaker just from looking at it and and reading the same pre launch articles we all saw already, and then somebkw stretching that out across 15 minutes or more with zero time stamps 😡
thanks for the shout!
I think the reason some guys do it that way is because if you don't spell out everything, guaranteed ppl just gonna ask in the comments. So for the sake of people that really need every excruciating detail broken down for them you kinda try and pre-empt that in the content. I get why that's annoying to watch though if you are not one of those people.
as for dragging it out, well thats to earn more money plain and simple, definitely annoying to watch and obvious bc the longer the vid is, the more of those midroll ads you can slam in there. i would say it's to increase watch time too, but if you're like me you just skip past the blather to the info you need.

Did the 2023 white cements beat the 1994s in terms of shape and details?
321989E2-A35C-44BF-93E3-846BAD51426D.jpeg

I have a hypothesis about why all the shoes are shaped differently than the Originals, but are meant to mimic the OG almost exactly.

I almost feel like they were limited in making different sizes and shapes and other things when producing the mateirals for the shoesshoes in the 80s. Because of advances in tech these days, they can now more accurate apply their designs to the actual product. Giving us what they truly wanted the shoes to look like.

You can kind of tell by this pic. ............The OG elephant print goes over the top of the black strip instead of stopping right at it like on the retro. They`re basically making the product much closer to what their design is meant to look like than before.

But i had an edible halfway through my shift, so dont mind me.

thanks for the shout!
I think the reason some guys do it that way is because if you don't spell out everything, guaranteed ppl just gonna ask in the comments. So for the sake of people that really need every excruciating detail broken down for them you kinda try and pre-empt that in the content. I get why that's annoying to watch though if you are not one of those people.
as for dragging it out, well thats to earn more money plain and simple, definitely annoying to watch and obvious bc the longer the vid is, the more of those midroll ads you can slam in there. i would say it's to increase watch time too, but if you're like me you just skip past the blather to the info you need.
Facts. This was a whole thing for a few pages 😂. It was insane 🤦🏿‍♂️ but, I had to represent for the folks making solid content and list them for archival purposes in case new NT heads needed a go to for sneakers info in the future. Folks in here would have you think sizing is uniform across all feet 🤣. If I'm about to drop resell $$$ on a pair of AJ4s it helps being able to hit up a site like yours to see that going a half size up works and also hear your general experience with AJ4 sizing over the years and across different releases. On the other hand frustrating to look for that same info across other folks videos that have "sizing" in the title only to never discuss it in a 15 minute long video. But I get your point as to the algorithmic excuses for doing that.

Had several fusions when they came out years ago. Bad choice looking back lol. Have to admit they are built like tanks though. 😂

I mean for as much as team Jordan’s (non retro’s) and fusions get clowned, their quality is often times better than the retros we shell out a lot of money for

Back
Top Bottom