Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

221B7478-5060-4D6D-BD6A-0428DBDCEC06.jpeg
The irony of this post coming from username spizike 🤣🤣🤣

This man blessed y'all with classics on top of classics and all y'all repay him by regurgitating tired axx jokes about him on a forum. Stop being corny and give this man his just due

"Coming up here hittin' you with nothing but classics...
Stop acting like your too...cool to clap your hands...
Throw that L up in the air...this is for my man Big L." - Lord Finesse

Good lookin out.

Does this hint at more restocks incoming?
Didn't expect a full size run.

Thanks so much for the Bodega link. Another shot at my first WC3.
I know this was discussed ad nauseum, but need advice with sizing. Heard these run slightly larger than FR3’s? I wear sz10 for FR3 with a little room, but 9.5 was too tight. I also wear 9.5 for all AJ1’s, and Sz 10 for AJ 11’s for reference. Would appreciate yall’s thoughts. Thanks again.

I know this was discussed ad nauseum, but need advice with sizing. Heard these run slightly larger than FR3’s? I wear sz10 for FR3 with a little room, but 9.5 was too tight. I also wear 9.5 for all AJ1’s, and Sz 10 for AJ 11’s for reference. Would appreciate yall’s thoughts. Thanks again.

IMO they feel slightly longer than the FR3 in the same size, but not sure if it's worth the risk by sizing down

IMO they feel slightly longer than the FR3 in the same size, but not sure if it's worth the risk by sizing down
The padding on these WC3's are way thinner than the FR3. I've tried full size down and they fit me 1:1 perfectly
however, I like snug fit but not too snug where my toes are crushed.

So......you can't actually list any of these "classics" you say exist? :lol:
Various DMP entrie, lightnings, Thunder, UNC 3s, obsidian 1s, Gold toes, katrinas, Travis Scott's(he has to greenlight the collabs), amm collabs, cap and gowns etc... I could list all his classics but my post would be an essay long. Give dude his flowers while he's here, all gentry's ever done was try to give us a fresh take on the shoes we grew up on.

I think you can go a half size down. My pair is a little roomy. I'm going to shoot my shot for a size 9.5.

Various DMP entrie, lightnings, Thunder, UNC 3s, obsidian 1s, Gold toes, katrinas, Travis Scott's(he has to greenlight the collabs), amm collabs, cap and gowns etc... I could list all his classics but my post would be an essay long. Give dude his flowers while he's here, all gentry's ever done was try to give us a fresh take on the shoes we grew up on.

I see no classics you listed. AMM 3's & 4's were good but was Gentry even in this JB role at that time?

A couple of DMP's were memorable for the time period.

But as expected, your examples hold no weight.

Mans listed UNC 3's???? :lol: Obsidian 1's???:lol: Gold Toes?? Out of curiosity are you under 30 years old?

I see no classics you listed. AMM 3's & 4's were good but was Gentry even in this JB role at that time?

A couple of DMP's were memorable for the time period.

But as expected, your argument holds no weight.

Mans listed UNC 3's???? :lol: Obsidian 1's???:lol: Gold Toes?? Out of curiosity are you under 30 years old?
So your argument is that because they aren't classics to you, they aren't classics? Modern day classics my boy. Your mind is made... No need of us going back and forth

o16vPRS.png

I really do not think the man had control of materials used. In my opinion, the Jumpman on shoes such as 3-6 were more decided by MJ and the higher ups within the JB division. They always wanted the Jumpman to overshadow the Nike branding anyway. So in the early 2000s when they switched to it, it didnt surprise me at all. Obviously hated it no different than anyone else did. But I still bought em. My only gripe whether he had something to do with it or not, was the surface and color changes to original colorway releases. Making a midsole glossy when it should have had a matte finish. Or reversing the colors of a heal tab. Making something thats supposed to be red, black. You get what I am saying.
I also think he had nothing to do with shape changes. Nike themselves probably half assed the molding and cuts of these shoes no different than they did with the materials. All to save on front end cost. And because they always sold, there was no back end loss. So therefore they had no incentive to change the formula. In their eyes at least.
Agree with it or not, its just business to those guys. The decision makers are not the guys that have nostalgic ties to these shoes. Gentrys past comments in interviews are what has got him heat. But I dont think he had that type of pull when it came to profit margin.

If we took a poll here on NT, the majority would also agree those are not classics, so stop it. :lol: I feel like you're trolling now.
So a NikeTalk poll determines what a classic is? The same NikeTalk where half the dudes think the fire red 3s are garbage? Lol let's agree to disagree and call it a day.

So a bunch of garbage?

So a NikeTalk poll determines what a classic is? The same NikeTalk where half the dudes think the fire red 3s are garbage? Lol let's agree to disagree and call it a day.

For this convo we're having, right HERE ON NIKETALK??.....of course it determines it. :lol:

Anyway....what years were you....ahem..I mean Gentry, away from Jordan Brand and with Nike Golf? I forget.

Back
Top Bottom