Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Don’t F this up JB
1653749782548.gif

If they have good shape and materials and Nike air I’m in for 4-5 pairs. Not gonna complain about the aging or whatever. If it’s the same team that worked on the ow 2 then at least there will be some attention to detail.

How about we ‘re-imagine’ correct height, shape, toes, EP, and NA thickness ????
This right here.

If the fake vintage look is done in moderation I’m cool with that.

Most importantly I hate the boxy look, the cliff toe. If the shape is on point that’s crucial

Wish it was just a remaster like the am 90s. Wish the aged look design would go away.

But, as long as it ain't see through or patent leather or crinkled throughout, I'll buy as many as possible when they release

How about we ‘re-imagine’ correct height, shape, toes, EP, and NA thickness ????

That’s what I said above, too. I’d like to reimagine nearly all the decisions that have been made regarding the entire Jordan retro line since about 2003. Just make them actually look like a new pair of OGs, and they will look vintage AUTOMATICALLY. I mean, cotdamn, JB.

Bruh idk who started this “AGED LOOK” as a trend who the **** wants yellow *** looking shoes?? JB keeps getting worse & worse

Back
Top Bottom