Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

1AEB13FB-FB4D-4DEE-8D0C-AA80FF609348.jpeg

F0966828-B826-4666-9145-30F65B683D47.jpeg

:evil:
The white n red pair. Not that other 💩

I don’t care about the “who”. I care more about the “why”. You can be black, white, Latino, Asian, etc, it doesn’t matter to me. I want to know WHY you are into sneakers.

If you are into hoops or sports, or at the bare minimum, into hip hop, then that’s fine. I understand why you are here. But if you aren’t into either of those things, and you say corny **** like “market value”, “copped a pair of personals”, “bricks”, etc, then you’re just corny to me, and I can’t wait for you to leave this space.

This release was the final straw for me in terms of FTL/Champs apps..
I saved my last little FLX points so I could have max head starts for this release.. Came up empty handed.. Of course..
All 150K FLX points I've ever had have been used for max head starts and I've never won anything.. Deleted those apps from all my devices..

No EA or SD on SNKRS.. Struck out on the draw and every raffle.. Now its resale or a restock smh..

Richard's got all these kids sizes available. Ordered a couple for my boys but it says preorder on checkout? Is this typical? Are these gonna ship?

Shoes fit people differently. Some have to size up/down to account for length and some have to size up/down to account for width. Some for both.

That's why recommending sizing to strangers is pointless. Everyone's feet are different.
I actually appreciate the sizing advice. The key is to find a common thread or find someone who has a similar foot shape and desired fit. @seango is pretty much always on point for me because he is also a semi wide footer but he also always notes that he prefers a snug fit in most releases so I know I can follow his advice for the most part. Or when people list there different sizes/fit preference across brands/models it can help you figure out if their sizing advice suits you or not. In the age of resell give me all the sizing advice you got. I'll figure out the rest.

I actually appreciate the sizing advice. The key is to find a common thread or find someone who has a similar foot shape and desired fit. @seango is pretty much always on point for me because he is also a semi wide footer but he also always notes that he prefers a snug fit in most releases so I know I can follow his advice for the most part. Or when people list there different sizes/fit preference across brands/models it can help you figure out if their sizing advice suits you or not. In the age of resell give me all the sizing advice you got. I'll figure out the rest.

Yeah if you have the good fortune of finding your foot twin then that’s solid.

Total letdown,It’s def gonna bother me every time I look down on my feet.Already felt like a hassle just gettin one pair,so is it worth goin back n forth with Nike? It’s not like they’re gonna replace em with a better a pair. They don’t give a ****
Damn they did you dirty
straight up! I know the back tabs look like diff shades, but they're not, just the lighting.Its just the EP,Everything else is perfect! Ive come to accept em but I wish the other shoe looked like this...
tempImagesEWUEs.png

Last edited:
This is facts 💯. Once the new Jordans came out, you got roasted for wearing anything that came out before that. This didn't change until the early 2000s. I Remember my uncle managed an Imperial Sports here in Michigan and kept my aunt laced who happened to be my size when I was in 5th and 6th grade She gave me her full run of 12s the summer before 6th grade (and a bag of her used women's Fubu and Nike clothes that I shamefully pulled all the most unisex looking items from and wore 😂😆😆😆). I went into 6th grade feeling like the man 😎......but I knew I had an expiration date. Funny thing is I was more concerned about getting all the 12s off before the 13s came out than I was concerned about somebody finding out that I was cross dressing 😂😆😂😆. Because I knew once the 13s came out I'd have to relegate them to playground use after that exclusively or else get roasted for being too poor to afford the new Jordans. So, yeah......things done changed. You get praised for wearing used 85s now and you would have been roasted into oblivion for doing that when most of us were growing up.

Edit: also hit me that cross dressing is super cool now so yeah, I was ahead of my time. 😂
But that's what we did was roast each other plus it built character but the crossing dress part got me rolling 🤣

Hope resale dips to about $260. I’ll pull the trigger.

I told myself I’d pass, but I love 3s a lot.

I know I’m not the only one who has Jordan fatigue at times, so don’t fault me.

I'm hoping for this too, looking good for the most part, except that I'm a 10.5 and it seems like people with 10.5 and 12 are willing to pay because they are consistently over $300 when other sizes are dropping.

Total letdown,It’s def gonna bother me every time I look down on my feet.Already felt like a hassle just gettin one pair,so is it worth goin back n forth with Nike? It’s not like they’re gonna replace em with a better a pair. They don’t give a ****

straight up! I know the back tabs look like diff shades, but they're not, just the lighting.Its just the EP,Everything else is perfect! Ive come to accept em but I wish the other shoe looked like this...
tempImagesEWUEs.png

I only see the left shoe here, but that EP is perfection.

I caved and paid $350 so yes I’m heated but got a.pair on the way. Copped off goat. If I get a messed up pair, I’ll just raise hell and use there return policy til they send a decent pair.

this so off the rails. With free agency Monday, banks failing, idk about even trying to make sense of this madness. I think there is gonna be plenty of these returned for a Jordan reserve drop!

I caved and paid $350 so yes I’m heated but got a.pair on the way. Copped off goat. If I get a messed up pair, I’ll just raise hell and use there return policy til they send a decent pair.

Return policy? :lol: my Boy you in for a surprise. They finna GOAT Bucks you to hell

Speaking of which I got some GOAT bucks from the last time they got my *** and I’m finna cave too.

Return policy? :lol: my Boy you in for a surprise. They finna GOAT Bucks you to hell

Speaking of which I got some GOAT bucks from the last time they got my *** and I’m finna cave too.
I’m optimistic I’ll get a good pair. But don’t make me nervous. Speaking good into existence is my go to and it’s been working out.

Back
Top Bottom