Jordan III Retro Package Special Release

Not happening,It was supposedly called the "slam dunk" pack but the 2's have released this yr and the cements are releasing next yr so it's not happening

I don't think so... I feel like we would have had a little more buzz about this. Pics, product code, something. Old info

I think that it's just general info for a future release. It doesn't show 5/10 on the description like the ones before it. We would have known well in advance if a release like this were to happen this month. Interesting though, 2 different retro 3 packages and snakeskin 11s on the link. Probably way in the future (maybe snakeskin at the end of the year) or scrapped.

Pretty mysterious stuff. When was the last time there was a "surprise" release?

That's been on there for a long while. They probably just forgot to update it.

Originally Posted by rocky145

Any ideas on when they dropping the black cement 3s?

we got em in 08... so i guess it wont be releasing for da next few years.. but who noez dey r releasing dat 9 every couple years..

ive seen it on there for a while now. The 2s are already hitting stores this weekend and last year they said it was suppose to be a pack with II's and III"s together (slam dunk).

and the snakeskins? this is tripping me out because they done a couple of suprise releases in the past like last min stuff so i wouldnt be suprised.

samples have already surfaced over time if you think about it.

Im all for the snakeskins OG's!!!

Back
Top Bottom