Jordan in 9's

this picture is a specific one since I don't think I ever saw it online...
2nrbci.jpg

wow its actually on the retro IX retro card too!!!!! at least on the CG joints i bought years ago...ahywho ...nice plug to your site... i almost didnt noticethe smoothness of it.

It's not a plug man, cmon, none of you can understand a word thats written there
smile.gif

I really dont know what the point of this thread is...

but MJ never played basketball in the AJ IX's...I think it was only baseball.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

QFT

whats the point of this thread?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
.....OP please tell us why u made this thread?

yeah what's the point of this thread? all you did was show us the retro card...

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Come on now you know wat he means...
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^ swishasweets: couldn't you find any more icons to express how displeased you were with my post?

He said "MJ never played basketball in AJ IX's"... should I have assumed he meant with the Bulls? He said "basketball"... I posted somepics to clarify... that's all.

...PS: inglewood: I'm 36.

laugh.gif
swishasweets thanks for backing me up.

what I meant was he never played an actual basketball game in them when they originally released. Reason being baseball ofcourse.

OG85; your right I realized that he did actually play in cool grey IXs with the wizards.

^^^ swishasweets: couldn't you find any more icons to express how displeased you were with my post?

He said "MJ never played basketball in AJ IX's"... should I have assumed he meant with the Bulls? He said "basketball"... I posted some pics to clarify... that's all.

actually no i wish there were more... but cmon mj fans really refer to the nines as the shoe tht mj did not play in them in the nba seriously if a sixteen yr.old could catch that then a 36 six year old should. obviously hes gna play in them haha (do people get that one? [pik ups and ##%, non media followdevents])... so yes you should assume

If I do remember correctly, it was an NTer who designed that Retro Card and an EKIN took it to Nike and they used it
nerd.gif
. Anyone remember this?

Originally Posted by magikmike

If I do remember correctly, it was an NTer who designed that Retro Card and an EKIN took it to Nike and they used it
nerd.gif
. Anyone remember this?
I remember it. But as much as I'd like to believe that's how the story of the Retro IX card came to be, I think it was total coincidence.The fact is, Nike/Jordan Brand had been using previous poster shots for the retro cards. Since there really was no NIKE poster of MJ wearing the IX's, theyused a catalog picture used for Champs Sports.

Cant wait for retro 9 next year. copped 2x in powder blue, still have my cool greys
smile.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

He said "MJ never played basketball in AJ IX's"... should I have assumed he meant with the Bulls? He said "basketball"... I posted some pics to clarify... that's all.

actually no i wish there were more... but cmon mj fans really refer to the nines as the shoe tht mj did not play in them in the nba seriously if a sixteen yr. old could catch that then a 36 six year old should. obviously hes gna play in them haha (do people get that one? [pik ups and ##%, non media followd events])... so yes you should assume
Please re-type your response in english.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by magikmike

nerd.gif
. Anyone remember this?
I remember it. But as much as I'd like to believe that's how the story of the Retro IX card came to be, I think it was total coincidence. The fact is, Nike/Jordan Brand had been using previous poster shots for the retro cards. Since there really was no NIKE poster of MJ wearing the IX's, they used a catalog picture used for Champs Sports.
WOW that some great info.

Back
Top Bottom