Will you cop?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• x2

• Total voters
I actually need another pair of these. I beat mine to the ground. I hooped indoors and outdoors in them, cut the grass, then started to use them as skate shoes.

The paint never cracked.... These were literally tanks.

This time around, I just need to get the correct size :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
they need to release the white pair also. but $170 price tag 
mad.gif

I actually need another pair of these. I beat mine to the ground. I hooped indoors and outdoors in them, cut the grass, then started to use them as skate shoes.

Wow

If these retros are as durable as that I might cop.

Wow

If these retros are as durable as that I might cop.

The thing about those 06/07 retro's were, they didn't crack as bad as these recent retro's, but they creased like a *****. Its like Nike fixed one issue, and gave us another :smh:

But my Black/Red IV's from last year have been holding up well. So hopefully these black cat's will too

Last edited:
They could have at least put hints of red or something.

All black or white shoes are too plain for $160-170.

They could have at least put hints of red or something.

All black or white shoes are too plain for $160-170.
We know if they changed the black cats in the with adding new cws people will say how "JB is murdering the classics" or "they have to ruin the rerelease of any retro" and complain. I somewhat agree that paying $170 for a predominantly black IV is a bit steep but i would rather get the all black foams coming out this holiday season then. For $60 bucks more that shoe will last a lot longer than these I can tell you that

People paying $200+ for all black foambs and $250+ for all Red Yeezy's though

fellow NTer wearing a version of these on the WDYWT thread.  they are straight fire, IMO

I Wear my black cats quite a bit (still), will likely pick these up even though i'm loaded on IVs... Considering it's a retro+, i woulda liked to see them change it up a little bit and make the Black Cats in tumbled leather this time around :nerd:

I Wear my black cats quite a bit (still), will likely pick these up even though i'm loaded on IVs... Considering it's a retro+, i woulda liked to see them change it up a little bit and make the Black Cats in tumbled leather this time around :nerd:

Tumbled leather hmmm...never considered that before

Rather get them just like the thunders in all black

The perfect every day shoe. I'll definitely be getting my moneys worth out of these, even if that means they only last a year (which is very possible knowing how JB is with quality) :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom