Will you cop?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• x2

• Total voters
these were instantaneously marked as my beaters when I got em in 06. Wear em to the gym still now.

PASS fam pass 
laugh.gif

These are clean and simple cw. You can't really go wrong with this shoe since it's an all black shoe but idk if I'm gonna cop them tho

Had these in high school and I didn't like them at the time and now I wish I would have kept them, can't wait to get another pair to say the least!

I have nothing against the Black Cat IV, wore the hell out of them in 06-07, but they won't be on my radar come January.
Slowing down a little in my old age.
I will say this though, I rest well knowing Nike/JB continues to pump the Retro pipeline, b/c once in awhile something drops I've been waiting for.
With the Nike business plan on steroids from now til 2017, we are in for a serious, ongoing, flood.
:nerd:

What happens in 2017?
I have nothing against the Black Cat IV, wore the hell out of them in 06-07, but they won't be on my radar come January.
Slowing down a little in my old age.
I will say this though, I rest well knowing Nike/JB continues to pump the Retro pipeline, b/c once in awhile something drops I've been waiting for.
With the Nike business plan on steroids from now til 2017, we are in for a serious, ongoing, flood.
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom