Will you cop?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• x2

• Total voters
I hope we get something extra of these will see a price increase. It would be nice to get a retro card or that poster to come with the shoe

I hope we get something extra of these will see a price increase. It would be nice to get a retro card or that poster to come with the shoe
Yea the poster would be pretty dope. Idk if JB would do such a thing though. We can only hope :rolleyes

Didn't want them in 2006, and now with 4's going for $170 next year, I REALLY don't want them.

I really don't wanna pay 170 but I can't seem to find any '06 pairs in decent enough condition to cop and rock without crumbling. I had an '06 pair two years ago but I beat em up so bad that I literally gave them away. Sat em outside by the dumpster and they disappeared within minutes lol

So a little thin piece of cardboard or the poster would justify the price increase?
You are coming off extra hostile lol get over it I never said anything about it justifying the price increase I just think it would be cool if JB would give us a little something like they did in 06 bro you need to calm down

You are coming off extra hostile lol get over it I never said anything about it justifying the price increase I just think it would be cool if JB would give us a little something like they did in 06 bro you need to calm down
It's not like I was TRYING to come off as hostile but if you took it that way...*shrug* Nothing for me to NOT be calm about. I'm 100 :smokin

This is the shoe that really got me into the sneaker game. I always liked nice shoes but I remember seeing these at a barber shop when I was in grade 8 and I couldn't afford them lol I even asked my mom for them but she wasn't having it of course.. The feeling of not being able to get these kicks in grade 8 is what made me cop 15 pairs of Jordans in 2013. It's funny how life works.

Wow, one of my all time faves, copped a pair off instagram from some dude last year, claimed they were VNDS 9/10, but they were beat as hell. Need to cop at least 3 pairs of these when they drop

Getting these for sure! 
smokin.gif

Wow, one of my all time faves, copped a pair off instagram from some dude last year, claimed they were VNDS 9/10, but they were beat as hell. Need to cop at least 3 pairs of these when they drop
Smh. Everyone has a different meaning for VNDS but damn.

Back
Top Bottom