Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Todays wear

It’s a gif cause I only gotta video
1716833245619.gif

When it comes to manufacturing in China, there are no trade secrets. Fake factories may have found a cheaper/more efficient way to do something and it because something that became adopted by a factory that makes authentic shoes and vice versa. It’s not unheard of for workers to jump back and forth between different industries too taking best practices with them. Skilled labor is skilled labor.

At what ever point it was adopted, maybe not lining up the netting saved them 15 seconds per shoe. Who knows.

Here's a few pics of my pairs. All three pairs are LN3, and size 12.5.

8)

20240528_000243.jpg

20240528_000632.jpg

20240528_000649.jpg

20240528_000757.jpg

20240528_000937.jpg

20240528_001243.jpg

20240528_001421.jpg

20240528_001108.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
:smokin

Overall, the shapes of the SB's and Black Cement's is VERY similar. However, the Military's height, and mudguards sit a little lower and the toe boxes or a lot boxier.

I have doubles of all of these, but the others pair don't look as good as these. My others are either from LN4 or LMN. My other pair of Military's is a size 13.

Anyway, those are going be the pairs I wear. The pairs in the pics above I'm gonna put keep DS.

💯

I normally don’t keep anything ds past a year. I’ll at least put them on for a quick wear to put some pressure on them. However I just unds’d 2015 hares and they seem perfectly fine

for those that double, do y'all have large collections or nah? everytime i think about doubling, i realize i wear each pair i own about 3-4 times a year and a double seems hard to justify.

ive never had a double up that i ended up keeping. in theory it makes sense to have a back up pair of a shoe you plan on wearing very often, but i never actually end up wearing the primary shoe so much so that it needs to be replaced. Atleast not in the first few years. ill go through seasons where i have a go-to rotation and then after some time ill switch to a new rotation because the weather changes or i do something different style wise or whatever. so what ever double up id do have never actually becomes necessary for practical purposes.

the only pair im currently seeking a back up pair for is the nuetrel grey 85 lows because they have quicky become my throw on for any reason shoe.

Back
Top Bottom