Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

I'm copping these for sure. It's kind of weird to me to see so many in the current sneaker culture salivate over these because I remember for a while Military 6's weren't very well liked at all. I remember them dropping and they sat for forever around me locally in 02' and '06.
They’ve never had a legitimate retro. That’s part of the reason. The 06 pair was a HUGE step down compared to the 99 white/black cements. Then the 2012 pair was on par with all the trash we were getting at the time. It’s about time we got a real retro.

They’ve never had a legitimate retro. That’s part of the reason. The 06 pair was a HUGE step down compared to the 99 white/black cements. Then the 2012 pair was on par with all the trash we were getting at the time. It’s about time we got a real retro.

At least people will appreciate the Off White upper now that everybody loves Sail lol. I remember people raising all kinds of hell in 2006 talking about "these look dirty." Backlash was bad enough that they lightened the color a little and listed them as "White" on the 2012 pair. :rolleyes

I think Powder Blue IX is, if the price wasn’t so high Lightening XVII and AMM Lows would be. People want tour yellows, cherrywood XVI and white infrared VIs more than these.
Definitely want tour yellows, i had the og’s. I’ve heard people call for the cherrywood 16 but only rarely and I definitely want infra 6 but none of those more than Military 4. MIV was my first J. I don't think you’ll get a consensus on those other sneakers in this forum :rofl:

Early pics coming this week :emoji_eyes:

IMG_1027.gif

Back
Top Bottom