Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

And it they don't what are you going to do about it
giphy.gif

I very rarely go aftermarket as is but I was stacking my money for these just in case…But now, not even an option…If I don’t hit from a retailer then I'm just going to call it and pass on them…Way too close for comfort…

So posting counterfeit/rep pics for comparison is considered "promoting" now? All that looked like to me was "Uh-oh, fakes on the market now. Here's side by side differences," which I would personally appreciate. Some of y'all are acting like dude was posting links in here like "I got mine! Go here and buy!"

I dig the ~ Here’s how to tell the difference between fake and real ~ posts for sure…Those educate the people who do go aftermarket on what they should be looking for to make sure they don't get got…That type of stuff is appreciated…

It’s the fools who post the fakes up as legit that’s the problem which is compounded by the people out here outright talking about buying fakes…Meth can swing the ban hammer heavy on those users and NT would be a better place for it…I’m not even going back into the reimagined 4’s thread because of this nonsense…

But that’s an issue that’s far larger than NT as evidenced by the biggest sneaker news leaker out there openly posting fakes and labeling them as “first looks”…If we going to stick to the hard fast no fakes rule then every single post that’s made about zsneakerheadz dropping first looks needs to be purged 🤷‍♂️

When it goes beyond the informational ~ here’s what fakes are looking like ~ stuff then there’s no room for it…

Last edited:
So posting counterfeit/rep pics for comparison is considered "promoting" now? All that looked like to me was "Uh-oh, fakes on the market now. Here's side by side differences," which I would personally appreciate. Some of y'all are acting like dude was posting links in here like "I got mine! Go here and buy!"
You have guys selling early pairs for $700 and some on NikeTalk might be crazy enough to buy them, if it were me I'd like to know I'm not getting scammed

So having first looks to get a general idea of what we are getting are now a no go as well? Znseakerheadz been getting stuff posted in here for almost over a decade now. Don’t think anyone is saying his post are the real deal. It’s always been a look at what the end product may be.

I dig the ~ Here’s how to tell the difference between fake and real ~ posts for sure…Those educate the people who do go aftermarket on what they should be looking for to make sure they don't get got…That type of stuff is appreciated…

It’s the fools who post the fakes up as legit that’s the problem which is compounded by the people out here outright talking about buying fakes…Meth can swing the ban hammer heavy on those users and NT would be a better place for it…I’m not even going back into the reimagined 4’s thread because of this nonsense…

But that’s an issue that’s far larger than NT as evidenced by the biggest sneaker news leaker out there openly posting fakes and labeling them as “first looks”…If we going to stick to the hard fast no fakes rule then every single post that’s made about zsneakerheadz dropping first looks needs to be purged 🤷‍♂️

When it goes beyond the informational ~ here’s what fakes are looking like ~ stuff then there’s no room for it…

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I think you and I have even discussed it in other threads, but the leaks/first look stuff is where we really run into problems because there's really no way to tell due to lack of evidence. So are we just going to start erasing all "leaks" and "first looks" because there's high likelihood they're fake? The problem I have is stuff like this thread, where I saw nothing indicating people were "promoting" buying them, or saying they'd rather have those than the authentic pairs, etc. TO ME, it seemed purely educational. There's this weird holier-than-thou attitude from some people as if NT didn't have an entire year long run where people were buying and drooling all over bootleg Playoff 11's (among others). But certain folks like to pretend like it never happened.

AGAIN, I'M NOT SUPPORTING FAKES!! But I also know that the ability to discuss them can play a vital role in helping our NT family know what to look for so they don't take massive L's. And don't give me any nonsense about the legit check forum. Nobody goes in there or Buy/Sell. The side by side that got deleted from here for no reason (oh sorry, for promotion :rolleyes ), showed me 3 different things to look out for on the Military Blues. And that was just on first glance. How is that not helpful?

You have guys selling early pairs for $700 and some on NikeTalk might be crazy enough to buy them, if it were me I'd like to know I'm not getting scammed

So having first looks to get a general idea of what we are getting are now a no go as well? Znseakerheadz been getting stuff posted in here for almost over a decade now. Don’t think anyone is saying his post are the real deal. It’s always been a look at what the end product may be.

giphy.gif

The hypocrisy is pretty hilarious. No one should care. Nothing that gets posted here months before is “real” and we all know it. Save the outrage mgmt, it’s not a good look.

I’m guessing it was the “good enough” comment that crossed the line.

Back
Top Bottom