Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Lol, not long ago I was getting advertised links to counterfit Js from this site , lol

The overwhelming majority of ads you see on the Internet are programmatic and facilitated by third party ad networks. We do our best to work with ad networks to remove any inappropriate ads, but this is a reactive process as the ads for each session are automatically placed through real-time bidding, and different users can have different experiences.

It’s not like old media, where publishers are directly negotiating with advertisers to arrange every single ad.

While I wish the networks utilized better quality control, it’s currently an industry dominated by very few players.

I’m guessing it was the “good enough” comment that crossed the line.
That’s correct. Helping to protect others from inadvertently purchasing counterfeits by showing side by side comparisons for educational purposes is fine.

Promoting the sale of counterfeit products is not, as indicated in my prior response.

Discussions like this one should center around the actual products in question, not tacky “debates” over whether an illegitimate knock-off is a serviceable replacement.

Military-Blue-Jordan-4-2024-FV5029-141-1.jpg

Military-Blue-Jordan-4-2024-FV5029-141.jpg

Military-Blue-Jordan-4-2024-FV5029-141-2.jpg

Military-Blue-Jordan-4-2024-FV5029-141-3.jpg

Military-Blue-Jordan-4-2024-FV5029-141-4.jpg

Military-Blue-Jordan-4-2024-FV5029-141-5.jpg

Military-Blue-Jordan-4-2024-FV5029-141-6.jpg

I’m guessing it was the “good enough” comment that crossed the line.

My comment? I meant that the retail pair up in the comparisons were good enough for me and reps serve no purpose to me since retail looks the way it does. Which is why I said if the second pair wasn't retail, the top retail pair justified the purchase for me. If retail pairs did not look as good, I’d just skip the release in general 🤷🏻‍♂️

Beauties. Hope the release moves up to April as rumored.

Last edited:
I'm sold. I've never owned a pair of these so I'm excited to finally be able to get my hands on a pair.

The pics above? The clearly fake ones with that hard, raised toe cap? Nahhhh
Raised toe? Hmmm, dirty guard, yes, raised toe though I’d have to disagree (maybe a TAD bit boxier than the SB’s). Especially in the video, I mean, even the still that shows on screen with the on feet show a better shape than we’ve gotten since ‘99 (1999 is still king, I know). Miles ahead of the past three OG releases (you own one?) yeah, better than those for sure. Definitely more SB-ish than the bs we’ve been getting.

Oh and as for fake, if they’re fake then **** ‘em but I expect the SB shape 100% given what we’ve been seeing so I’m cool with whatever early look we get, I know as should everyone else on this board that we’re getting the SB treatment on these babies.

Yeah no idea how you miss that. It looks like Jordan 3s. If you can’t see that I don’t even know what to say. No idea if the pics and video are from the same pair but the pics are fakes anyone should be able to sniff out. You think SB4s or Military Blacks look like that? LMAO

Toecap definitely looks hard and raised lol
It’s not better than what we’ve been getting? It’s not as slim as the SB’s but the closest to the SB’s.
Yeah no idea how you miss that. It looks like Jordan 3s. If you can’t see that I don’t even know what to say. No idea if the pics and video are from the same pair but the pics are fakes anyone should be able to sniff out. You think SB4s or Military Blacks look like that? LMAO
IMG_1402.jpeg

IMG_1404.jpeg

These? These honestly look better shape wise to you? They look nothing like the SB.

IMG_1407.jpeg

IMG_1406.jpeg

MB’s up in that on feet look closer to these. And if they’re “fakes” like you say then bet that the reals will look like these pictured above.

Back
Top Bottom