Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Maybe some of the ogs had the darker blue too?

IMG_2248.jpeg

Honestly idk why ppl been wigging out for years over these. Weakest of the OG4. The true to form shape got all 4s looking 🔥 at this point. Them white thunder 4s gonna be dope.
I’m done with any 4 I had prior to the SB so of course I want these. Only blue 4 in the mix and I’m not wearing red/white/black shoes every single day.

I always thought of the MBs as a lifestyle colorway anyway, so I’m surprised someone wouldn’t be excited for these done correctly for the first time if they like the IV. I’ll wear these regularly through the summer.

Can anyone find a pic of that girl Kia comparing her 2006 to the 2024 in the snkrs live video? I thought for sure someone was going to take a pic when both pairs were on the table

Trash company living off two legends MJ and Tinker.
You are absolutely correct and have a point BUT and leaving mj aside, I also think Tinker has some responsibility in this. As a designer, I would never allow my designs to be mistreated like that. I think it’s widely established by now how they have messed up J4s, including many other of his designs. If for some legal reason I’m not aware of he can’t say anything, then I do not appreciate the fact that his not vocal at all with all this since I assume the dollars keep coming in.

You are absolutely correct and have a point BUT and leaving mj aside, I also think Tinker has some responsibility in this. As a designer, I would never allow my designs to be mistreated like that. I think it’s widely established by now how they have messed up J4s, including many other of his designs. If for some legal reason I’m not aware of he can’t say anything, then I do not appreciate the fact that his not vocal at all with all this since I assume the dollars keep coming in.
I’d be surprised if he has any ownership over his designs. He’s an executive now, so it’s in his best interest to let the company sell as much cheap product as the consumer is willing to buy. I’m sure he’s bothered by it but those stock options were hitting until recently. Pretty easy to look the other way.

I’d be surprised if he has any ownership over his designs. He’s an executive now, so it’s in his best interest to let the company sell as much cheap product as the consumer is willing to buy. I’m sure he’s bothered by it but those stock options were hitting until recently. Pretty easy to look the other way.

Asking a senior exec to publicly trash their firm -or even former firm- is unrealistic.

Aside from any employment contract-related prohibitions and leverage on future compensation, it’s just not a good look for anyone.

Sure and to be fair, I am not even sure anyone apart from this community here cares. Teens are happy they get the next flex product, resellers were making bread and the same did J brand. a business plan could be applying minor changes over the years to keep the ones that care happy so by 2030 we may go back to low cut banana J4 when the cycle will begin again.

Back
Top Bottom