Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Mine is more history based and story telling rather than sneaker reviews but would like some feedback if there is any.
Your content is dope too. My feedback would be 4K videos & show close up shots of the shoes your reviewing.
Yeah, I like Mike Rich because he’s very authentic and actually likes shoes.

As far as my other favorites..

Nightwing
MJ23Dan
Playboy Travy
Jay the sneaker guy
Jumpman Bostic
OG or Bust
Yeah Og or Bust is dope. Check out Canyon Suede if you’re into og/vintage. I appreciate the reviewers who mainly show the sneaker especially og/vintage. I strongly feel we need more og/retro mid 80’s-2005 4K content out.

Your content is dope too. My feedback would be 4K videos & show close up shots of the shoes your reviewing.

Yeah Og or Bust is dope. Check out Canyon Suede if you’re into og/vintage. I appreciate the reviewers who mainly show the sneaker especially og/vintage. I strongly feel we need more og/retro mid 80’s-2005 4K content out.
Thanks Bee, i will do some close ups on the kicks next video, Gonna be a good throwback. AS for the 4K still working out the kinks on that

Mine is more history based and story telling rather than sneaker reviews but would like some feedback if there is any.
I forgot to add yours, my apologies. Your page is dope and in some cases very nostalgic. Especially, when you go over the history of Nike’s.

ppl complaining the blue is lighter on the GS pairs, like who tf cares lol

I watch all them cats on mute except for Nightwing.

Gimmicks turn me off and I usually skip to the on foot when lookin at them other cats.

He's one of the most gimmicky ones with the constant cutaways. I had to stop watching anything he did, I get he needs it for views, but it's too much.

Cutaways are needed to get views? I’ve read it all now

More like a shtick to differentiate himself from others. You need to offer something different to get more views on youtube, like I said I get why he does it, doesn't make it any less annoying.

More like a shtick to differentiate himself from others. You need to offer something different to get more views on youtube, like I said I get why he does it, doesn't make it any less annoying.
I think it’s a little different for him. These other guys aren’t doing anything like wear testers though. His credibility on discussing the shoes in detail is what sets him apart IMO.

I would hope at least some people are tuning in for actual content and not production

I think it’s a little different for him. These other guys aren’t doing anything like wear testers though. His credibility on discussing the shoes in detail is what sets him apart IMO.

I would hope at least some people are tuning in for actual content and not production

There is a thing as different audiences. While people like us will tune in to hear about details there is a much larger casual sneaker audience. Those people will find whatever sneaker video has the most views/is popular, and he needs to cater to those viewers by trying to entertain them.

Best YTer's are the the Brick or Flip ones.

"DON'T SELL THE JORDAN _______ " with the shocked face thumbnail gets me every time.

:rofl:

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 3.21.35 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom