Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Can't wrap my head around entering at 2:01 and taking a L but someone enters 10 min later and get right thru. Co worker hits me up asking if he should enter and i told him yea. 1 min later he sending me a got em screen and them my sz 12 :smh:

There is no such thing as FCFS on SNKRS.

Everything is a Draw just different time frames.

took a L. Makes no sense. Was literally in a train station when the black cement 4s reimagined dropped on LTE and hit on those.

This time I’m in the comfort of my own home on wifi and took a L. Hopefully exclusive access comes my way or something.

Question of the day, why limit shock drop quantity if they made almost 2 million? This doesn’t add hype, it’s frustrating because in a month, every store will have them for an easy purchase.

Just got the Didn't Get 'Em on my other account. Would have liked to try the half size up. Last time I hit on a shock drop was the WC3 a year ago. That said, I've been taking a break on sneakers so there's that too. Hope these are as good in hand as the nostalgia.

They're more comfy than other 4s that I own, but it's an aesthetic thing aswell. I'm not really wearing those silhouettes anymore. Disclaimer: I have 3 pairs left that I've held for sentimental reasons (gifted to me etc). Otherwise I've left a few pairs of 4s go.
No matter how bad my feet hurt or how silly I look as an old man, they'll have to pry my 1s from my cold dead hands.

...I'll be rolling around a wheel chair someday in a pair of Breds.

Back
Top Bottom