Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Question for people with kids around middle school age. Would you get these or one of the recent Kobe releases as a bday gift? I don't know what's really hot on the playground. He'll be 11.
My son’s turning 12, I grabbed these for him. Is your son active? Might go with the Kobe’s lol.. my son thinks he’s too cool for everything so Jordan’s like his dad 🤷🏾‍♂️

How was it in here yesterday? Lots of W’s? Haven’t been on the NT streets in a bit. SNKRS left me on pending for quite some time. I looked at 2:11 and figured it was an L and went to sleep. Woke up to a charge from Nike. Seems like everyone I know that tried hit.

My son’s turning 12, I grabbed these for him. Is your son active? Might go with the Kobe’s lol.. my son thinks he’s too cool for everything so Jordan’s like his dad 🤷🏾‍♂️

It's not my son. It's a nephew who plays AAU hoop. So I was thinking these for casual or Kobe Italian Camo, Court Purple or Venice for hoop/casual.

Hit two sz 7y yesterday i just need one pair, if anyone is interested retail plus shipping once they come in

Question for people with kids around middle school age. Would you get these or one of the recent Kobe releases as a bday gift? I don't know what's really hot on the playground. He'll be 11.
I’d get the ones he prefers. And neither if he prefers something else.

Edit: just saw it’s not your son. You’re safe either way.

EZ Cop
IMG_4238.png

1000% Kobe’s, my nephew is 12 and it’s all about Kobe’s amongst him and his peers. They all are in a basketball league as well. Kobe’s or Melo puma joints all over the court.

How was it in here yesterday? Lots of W’s? Haven’t been on the NT streets in a bit. SNKRS left me on pending for quite some time. I looked at 2:11 and figured it was an L and went to sleep. Woke up to a charge from Nike. Seems like everyone I know that tried hit.

Think we did fairly well.

Still random though.

Back
Top Bottom