Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_4647.jpeg
    IMG_4647.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_4646.jpeg
    IMG_4646.jpeg
    259.9 KB · Views: 320
I know this was discussed before, but I can't recall if this is a lighting issue or just how this release is....that being that the blue looks way darker than OG. True or illusion?

I know this was discussed before, but I can't recall if this is a lighting issue or just how this release is....that being that the blue looks way darker than OG. True or illusion?
The lighting isn't great as I just snapped a few pics with my phone. In all honesty they do look a little darker than the pair I had in 1989. I remember them being a bit lighter in color but that was a long time ago so I can't be 100% positive. I will take a pic next to the previous release and post them as well.

they look pretty boxy especially in the toe box area. can you take a straight side profile pic?

also is quoting not working when you hit reply? i tried replying with a quote but nothing appears

The lighting isn't great as I just snapped a few pics with my phone. In all honesty they do look a little darker than the pair I had in 1989. I remember them being a bit lighter in color but that was a long time ago so I can't be 100% positive. I will take a pic next to the previous release and post them as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4652.jpeg
    IMG_4652.jpeg
    555.6 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_4650.jpeg
    IMG_4650.jpeg
    424.3 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_4649.jpeg
    IMG_4649.jpeg
    403.2 KB · Views: 276

I pulled up some pics on google for vintage military's; I see some pretty dark like what you have, and some way lighter like a remember them. Maybe it was a factory thing back then and both are OG. I do like the dark look.

I pulled up some pics on google for vintage military's; I see some pretty dark like what you have, and some way lighter like a remember them. Maybe it was a factory thing back then and both are OG. I do like the dark look.
The look really good in person, very happy to have them back with Nike Air on the back. You wont be dissapointed.

Nike did a good job of keeping this under wraps before release. Weren’t too many real pairs floating around. I think the StockX pic was still a rep until they went live yesterday.

SB's look a little bit more streamlined in the front. Is that just the photo or is that in hand as well?
Oh and how is the material quality?

SB's look a little bit more streamlined in the front. Is that just the photo or is that in hand as well?
Oh and how is the material quality?
They look pretty good to me, the leather is relatively soft for what it is and they fit pretty comfortably. It might be just a photo, in person they look really similar at least to me. Here are some better pics of them.

Attachments

• IMG_4656.jpeg
    IMG_4656.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_4657.jpeg
    IMG_4657.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 198
They look pretty good to me, the leather is relatively soft for what it is and they fit pretty comfortably. It might be just a photo, in person they look really similar at least to me. Here are some better pics of them.
These are a men's size 10 for reference.

Back
Top Bottom