Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

My pair from the shock drop arrived a couple of days ago.

Shape looks good imo. Haven’t been really keeping up with the factory talk but these are LNM for those who are wondering.

IMG_1011.jpeg

Last edited:
I plan on wearing them at least 1-2 times a week. I pretty much only wear OG color ways to work. I wear my nicer to stuff outside of work and whenever I'm traveling. There are days where I wear three different shoes in single a day. One pair to work, another pair to run errands after work, and another pair to the gym.

Maybe for you but for me I can justify a double up. I have one pair to beat down at work and another pair that I wear outside of work. I can also expense my work shoes.
IMG_7893.gif

My pair from the shock drop arrived a couple of days ago.

Shape looks good imo. Haven’t been really keeping up with the factory talk but these are LNM for those who are wondering.

IMG_1011.jpeg
Beautiful.

I saw perfection then automatically knew they were LNM before even reading your post.

Those LNMs look a lot like LN3s I hope they ain’t set trippin
LN3 could never replicate the elite silhouette that LNM produces on the daily basis.

I love to double up, but Nike prices are getting expensive. Instead I rock some of my stuff occasionally and when I don’t want to, I rock beaters or some other brands to keep the other things I have in good shape or keep them ds for a while.

Last edited:
I die a little on the inside every time you lucky folks post your pairs as I’m still salty over not hitting on that shock drop. I was on it right on time too. . . Oh well. Not going the resale route until I shoot my shot on the actual release date.

I die a little on the inside every time you lucky folks post your pairs as I’m still salty over not hitting on that shock drop. I was on it right on time too. . . Oh well. Not going the resale route until I shoot my shot on the actual release date.
I know the feeling all too well. I've missed quite a few shock drops due to either not knowing they were happening, not being able to access my phone, or being on the app on time and still missing out. Not a fun feeling but you'll get your pair, hassle free. Speaking of into existence.

I run a business and I'm able to expense certain things as a result.
I'd love to have your accountant because unless you are selling sneakers as a business (in which case personal use items aren't deductible, unless possibly you use a pairs from inventory that can be considered "advertising" your business) I can't think of any situation where sneakers would be a legitimate expense to the IRS :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom