Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Weren't Playoffs available at many other retailers for weeks after release despite Nike direct selling out?

For the WC3s, I didn't meet their EA criteria but still got access. It's all BS if you ask me. It's out of your control so not worth worrying about, and I doubt they dropped most of their stock on the SD as more people didn't hit than did from what I'm reading.
I remember there being a lot of sporadic restocks that all sold out pretty quickly IIRC, but I don't remember them sitting. I wasn't following the release much after I got my pairs so maybe they weren't gone as quickly as it seemed.

But I get you. I'm not stressed about these either way. Regardless of whatever goes on behind Nike's closed doors, I'm walking away from this release with 2 pairs.

About to start a sneaker YouTube channel just to write these off. :rofl:

IMG_9691.jpeg

I remember there being a lot of sporadic restocks that all sold out pretty quickly IIRC, but I don't remember them sitting. I wasn't following the release much after I got my pairs so maybe they weren't gone as quickly as it seemed.

But I get you. I'm not stressed about these either way. Regardless of whatever goes on behind Nike's closed doors, I'm walking away from this release with 2 pairs.
playoffs restocked a ton of times on hibbett and even sat in good sizes for a couple days and the smaller sizes just straight sat on there.

thats how i got my playoff 8's

playoffs restocked a ton of times on hibbett and even sat in good sizes for a couple days and the smaller sizes just straight sat on there.

thats how i got my playoff 8's
You know what? Now that I'm thinking about it, I remember missing out on the restocks and buying my second pair from ebay. I gave up trying to hit on a restock because they all happened so randomly and my size 13 was usually gone pretty quickly. I'll leave my other post up for posterity. Not ashamed to admit when I'm wrong. I just remembered they were [initially] harder to get than people thought. My bad lol

These will be the easiest cop of the year. Gonna walk into my local outlet in the next weeks.

And still end up paying full price? Or are returns automatically discounted? I never see Jordans discounted anymore at the outlets by me unless they’re on the clearance wall.

Damn, by their requirements to be eligible, I may not qualify lol. I hit on the reimagined and I don’t even remember if I entered for the SB 4s. Oh well, release day it is!

its crazy the consensus here on nt is these are great but if you go on youtube and read the comments theres alot of people saying they aint feeling the color in person they either selling or returning them. others also say they not feeling the colorway all together. a few even said the leather was bad? what exactly were they expecting?
Rarely does NT and the real world coincide with each other. Been like that forever. Let NT tell it this is the shoe of the year and sure to cause a frenzy.

Why are they doing a EA release when they still have probably 500,000 pairs in a warehouse for SNKRS alone. If I don’t get one, no big deal, Footlocker always comes through

Why are they doing a EA release when they still have probably 500,000 pairs in a warehouse for SNKRS alone. If I don’t get one, no big deal, Footlocker always comes through

To get through stock so that they're not sitting everywhere and going to outlets after May 4. Easier to "sell out" on release day if there is less stock to sell through, while still making some less informed think that they are special or "catching a W" at the same time. Did the same for reimagined BC4.

And then maybe we might realize 500K, 800K, 1M were just random numbers of stock made up by these sm accounts. Just hope people can get their pair.

Back
Top Bottom