Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Do I try for the new release or just fix my 2012 pair really all I gotta do is just reglue the wings.
1000004384.jpg
got damn you turned them into some la gear kareem abdul jabars 💀

They were a very light grey to match the toe.

@jshortt ....

Militarys.jpg

But they also looked white in some pictures too...

OG Military IV ii.jpg

Thanks for pulling those pics. Seems like an important and super easy detail if they're trying to match OG. Personally think the grey is better. So is Nike confused over what was actually OG, or were they grey and Nike just wants to make these less than 100% to make sure they have something saved for the next retro?

I personally disagree. Matching the wings to the upper as buddhashark buddhashark mentioned looks SOOOO much better on IV's.

These look SOOOOO good...

og-military-iv-ii-jpg.3247103

I respect it fam. I think I like the subtle grey vibe and how it gently pops off of the upper against the white leather and blue net. Gives some balance with the grey toe. But that's just me.. something I always liked about MB IV's. It does for me on these, what the cement wing does on WC's with the midsole.

Can anyone verify if the heel tab on the Militarys is pliable like the heel tab on the remastered blk reds? Love that I can wear no shows with the blk reds and not have my ankles cut up after a full day of wearing them

My account says purchased, logged out, logged back in, now it says notify me… L

Grabbed wife’s phone, notify me… L

Back
Top Bottom