Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Finally got a chance to check out my shock drop pair (LN3)

Double up is a must

Shape is almost identical to the SB 4s
IMG_2048.jpeg
IMG_2049.jpeg

Finally got a chance to check out my shock drop pair (LN3)

Double up is a must

Shape is almost identical to the SB 4s
IMG_2048.jpeg
IMG_2049.jpeg

This is my main question when these come. How do they compare to my UNDSd SBIVs

Comfort wise and aesthetically

It’s not the criteria they go out of their way to publicly state. It’s completely fabricated to make people feel it’s fair when they’ll ship 4 pairs to one address before RD but not get someone else a single pair.
And this☝🏿 is what leads to the easy cop debate 🤣. Dudes hit on multiples using the same account meanwhile some dudes can't hit on a single thing across multiple attempts. I hear it's a posture thing 🤣.

And this☝🏿 is what leads to the easy cop debate 🤣. Dudes hit on multiples using the same account meanwhile some dudes can't hit on a single thing across multiple attempts. I hear it's a posture thing 🤣.
I don’t feel like easy cops have any correlation to SNKRS success though. These will still be easy. Just a lot easier if Nike would spread it around on the early crap

Put in for the Hibbet/City-Gear raffle for in-store pickup on their app. Literally every City Gear and Hibbet anywhere near me was on the list, many more stores than had pairs available for the Reimagined BC4 release.

Turns out I might be busy on that morning and may not be able to pick up, but I've got my shock drop pair and don't feel I need to double/triple up on these.

I’m gonna assume everyone got access yesterday, woke up from my nap and seen I had gotten access but I didn’t need them cause I hit on the shock drop already lol. Nike stays on goofy time.

I signed up for the hibbett.com ship to home raffle. Waiting for others to open up.

I'm not taking any chances after dealing with the reimagined Bred 4s **** show

I see you, I see you!

They did Kareem dirty by giving him some bootleg 4's back in the day. :lol:
whats crazy is when i was looking for older shoe brands that still produce shoes today i went down a rabbit hole and found out LA gear has retroed the kareem abdul jabbars in some of the ugliest colorways imaginable not once or twice but a few times since the early millennium💀 this is the current colorway they offer on their website 🤮
Screenshot_20240426_165614_Samsung Internet.jpg

i wont lie tho some of the og colorways were aight 😆
th-45.jpeg

th-43.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom