Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

whats crazy is when i was looking for older shoe brands that still produce shoes today i went down a rabbit hole and found out LA gear has retroed the kareem abdul jabbars in some of the ugliest colorways imaginable not once or twice but a few times since the early millennium💀 this is the current colorway they offer on their website 🤮
Screenshot_20240426_165614_Samsung Internet.jpg

i wont lie tho some of the og colorways were aight 😆

Which one of you NTer's bought up all those size 9's? :lol:

I'm hearing that a lot of DSGs don't have their shipments yet so they don't know if they'll end up with this release or not. Strange times ahead.

I'm hearing that a lot of DSGs don't have their shipments yet so they don't know if they'll end up with this release or not. Strange times ahead.
Maybe that's why there's not a lot of stores on the list. My state has none at the time and 2 of my local stores always get the general releases. I didn't go in to verify though

I went to the 2 DSG locations that I secured reimagined 4s from and both only had GS smh. Also saw that FNL isn’t getting these, only JD. I’ve never gotten EA from JD for anything.

If this release was really moved up shipment issue would make sense. Seems Midwest Richards are flooded and Mid Atlantic is bare. I’m sure it will be fine.

nike is never gonna make the 4 a true mid again. they know a lowtop will sell more to the regular buyer

What are you talking about? They look damn near the same height, and '24s even look slightly taller in some angles. The toe box shape is quite different, but otherwise it's pretty freak'n close; whole shoe is as close as they've ever gotten.

I went to the 2 DSG locations that I secured reimagined 4s from and both only had GS smh. Also saw that FNL isn’t getting these, only JD. I’ve never gotten EA from JD for anything.
The email FNL just sent out says otherwise.

What are you talking about? They look damn near the same height, and '24s even look slightly taller in some angles. The toe box shape is quite different, but otherwise it's pretty freak'n close; whole shoe is as close as they've ever gotten.
nope and if you want to believe that thats cool. the height and shape will never be the same. im buying them anyways because like i said nike is never going to go back to the true height and shape because low top silhouettes and bulky toe boxes are more popular in these times. not just on these but every jordan retro and nike retro.

are they as low as previous retro 4's? no.

close enough enough for me

Back
Top Bottom