Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

If I don't get a w on snkrs this Saturday. I'm gonna call my boy who lives in Vancouver, Washington and tell him to scoop his dogs poop, put it in a paper bag and head to the entrance of nikes headquarters in Portland and light it on fire Billy Madison style.

He'd really do it coz I saved his butt from drowning and introduced him to his wife.

I have a pair locked… probably 2 more. Don’t assume
I didn't assume. I only joked.
1000006013.gif

The store numbers issue is clearing a shipping issue. Maybe they come late. Maybe the end up in outlets. But they didn’t cancel pairs this late in production.
Who knows what’s really up? There will definitely be a lot of complainers in here come Saturday morning because the stock isn’t available. Shipping issues usually trickle in throughout the week but as of today stores in my area still don’t have them and have no clue if they will ever get them. Literally only one DSG store in the whole state of FL got them when there’s usually 15-20 stores for GR’s. Same for Cali. There’s also 2 Nike outlets near me that usually get GR’s and won’t have these.

To go from 1.2m to 40k is asinine in itself. It's so gross of a mishap that how could you trust it?

Who knows what’s really up? There will definitely be a lot of complainers in here come Saturday morning because the stock isn’t available. Shipping issues usually trickle in throughout the week but as of today stores in my area still don’t have them and have no clue if they will ever get them. Literally only one DSG store in the whole state of FL got them when there’s usually 15-20 stores for GR’s. Same for Cali. There’s also 2 Nike outlets near me that usually get GR’s and won’t have these.
thats a lie. i live in cali. plenty of places here are getting the. and i live in a pretty bad city.

IMG_1192.jpeg

Most all stores out here didnt have sz 9.5🥴🥴🥴 weird, these already been in rotation for me

I done wore my pair at least 5-6 times, definitely want another pair. This is the only version of these I own. 2012 I had but sold them because the pair I had had a huge crease fresh out the box. I skipped in 06 because I knew I wouldn’t wear them much.

Tbh if you don’t hit on retail and you’re pressed over an extra $20 you in the wrong hobby straight up lmao I don’t wanna hear no bull**** about “oh I don’t wanna support resellers” bro it’s 2024 no one believes that brokeboy rhetoric anymore you just lowkey embarrassing yourself tellin people this **** lmao literally nobody doing well in life is gonna let 20 bucks affect their decisions like that fr everybody knows this deep down you ain’t foolin nobody lol

I pay resell when I feel it's necessary, but acting like people are crazy for not wanting to pay it is insane. You must be a resller :lol:

It’s pretty crazy to let people know how much power 20 bucks has over you. I’m tryna help yall out nobody is gonna tell you this in real life because they don’t wanna make you look bad. It’s better you hear all this from an internet stranger so you can thank me later when you finally understand this lol

Back
Top Bottom