Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Resellers/Hypebeasts the Monday after the Military Blue 4 Release....
1000006128.gif

NT the Monday after the Military Blue 4 Release.....
1000006129.gif

This is how releases used to be. Release day required some work, but wasn't impossible to hit. Otherwise there'd be restocks throughout the day, and Monday morning always had links to easily purchase. Hope this continues!

This is fantastic. If my FTL pair doesn’t fit i can just drive to the mall, return it, and buy my correct size there or at Hibbets. No more size swap tax.

Glad these didn't drop around 2021 2022...felt like they would have been alot tougher to cop....4s were tiktok gold back then 😂 even random colors like that grey infrared flew out here

BC3s better be like this too.

I need Sneaker Twitter to announce TWO million pairs before release to keep the resellers and hypebeast at bay. I wanna see those go from coveted to "Bricks" too so I can get my 3 pair minimum
Yea right lol. Military’s have never been hard to get regardless of stock numbers. They’re up there with the Cardinal 7’s. BC’s will bring out people that have never purchased a retro in their lives.

I know this was covered many many pages back, but I was surprised by the height difference compared to my "What the 4's" from 2019 (same size). The Military's are noticeably higher, with more space between the heel tab and midsole. I expected a big difference in the toe area, but did not realize there were changes to the back of the shoe's shape also. The cuts and arrangements of the upper panels also differed a lot - not a complaint (at all). This was an awesome release, and hopefully a sign of things to come in terms of release volume, as others have said.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 10.49.24 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom