Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Kickz on post (Ramstein) has a decent amount left.
IMG_9724.jpeg

Bought a pair, worn once for 2 hrs, for USD 185 with box + NDC receipt. Shoes pics looked as described. We'll see once they arrive.

Good looking out but dang! Ramstein air base exchange taxing at $191.90! No tax is cool doe I guess…
That’s the Kickz store in Ramstein. The actual PX normally drops about 3 months after and those are normally a lot cheaper.

The AMMs are some of the smallest fitting 4s I have ever come across.

They’re defintely on the tighter side but still fit different than Jordan 4s with the old shape imo. They’re tolerable after re-lacing and a break in period and don’t have the pinky toe pinch The older shaped 4s have. still have nothing on the sb shape.

I meant to post this last week, but I was just too lazy...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, the pair I got from GOAT (top) is an 12.5 and is from LN3.

The pair from SNKRS (bottom) is a size 13 and is from LN4.

8)

20240515_233854.jpg

20240515_233211.jpg

As y'all can see, that 12.5 has a shorter height, mudguards and better toe boxes. While the 13 has a better build, shape, mudguards, but bulky, almost banana toe boxes.

I wish would've gotten two pairs that were shaped like the size 13's, but I'm going to wear the 13, because that have some excess glue stains on them.

Plus, my thirsty *** paid resell rape on GOAT, because I was lusting for my true size 12.5. Which I struck out miserably on SNKRS, and JD sports on the release date.

I struck out on that SNKRS restock last week, too. Even though they had 12.5 available for like an entire hour. I kept getting sold out message every time I tried to check out.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Anyway, I'll have at least one more 12.5 when it's ALL said and done. However, I gotta get my money back together first.

💯

Two things I've noticed:

* Germany orders (= shipment from Nike HQ in Netherlands), the shoes were manufactured in the Shenzhen factory (SZ on the shoe sizing tag)

* EU adult size shoe box labels don't have jordan.com over the product code in the lower left (in the US, they do)

Peace
F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom