Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

🤔.... being old is definitely a flex. Whole world throughout all human history has seen being alive as a flex. So NT definitely not the only place 😂.
It also means you likely own a home without somehow paying both an insanely price and an insanely high interest rate like younger 1st time home buyers (which IMHO is a massive flex nowadays lol)

It also means you likely own a home without somehow paying both an insanely price and an insanely high interest rate like younger 1st time home buyers (which IMHO is a massive flex nowadays lol)
Seeing the value of my forever house practically triple and knowing I only owe a fraction because I bought over a decade ago is pure flex.

My 21st birthday was in ‘89 :lol:

mase-lol.gif

Ftl canada doing a restock release and raffle on the 23rd. It's gonna be widespread. So everyone who wants another pair will get a pair in Canada.

Cats around my way renting out rooms in their homes starting at $1k.

It’s ugly, but us older cats gon pray for you.
Thanks. I just gotta continue to make the best out of what I've got. I don't get charged for rent or groceries at home, it's just my own stuff that I have to pay for (e.g., phone bill, Xbox bill, etc). Right now I'm just trying to finish up my schooling and hopefully land a professional job that will allow me to save up enough to comfortably move out. Of course, I do have a job now, but it certainly ain't the kind you try to live off of.

Paying a band for a bedroom is nasty work. I'd rather stay at my parents crib before I do that.

Finding a roommate is definitely the move though. I'm splitting a 2 bed 2 bath in the middle of downtown right now for 1600 a month all inclusive. First time having a roommate since undergrad because I want to buy a house by the time I'm 30 and these 1 bedroom prices were hitting me over the head.

Been getting raises each year, working OT only for housing to eat all of it up.

Damn 300k is nice

I thought I was doin somethin at almost 200k equity lol

this a recent occurrence. this time last year i was at about $200k. comps in my neighborhood are up over $50k since January. These arent big homes either. My neighborhood is development of 1600-1800 sqft starter homes all built in the 60's.

No one is building. Especially not entry level housing. So values continue to rise.

Finally able to pick my pair up over the weekend & so far I’m loving them. Way way better the ‘06 release which I tossed out years ago but I kept my old MJ Flight tee that they also retro that same year. So happy to pair them up together again even though the color don’t match
LN4 btw
80A1D6E5-BF30-454D-9A2F-7CB3A0908CE2.jpeg

05D71D59-5458-4181-A561-05C0FAC95BB1.jpeg
C434DF41-190F-44EB-AE0A-EFE265E4DF6B.jpeg

$300k in equity gang!

bought in 2017 and our house has more than doubled. we owe less on the house now than the amount that its appreciated by.

its wild to think if my wife and I were still making what we made back then, we wouldnt be able to afford our house now.

Brought our 2nd two family house during the pandemic. At an amazing rate that I don’t think it’s ever going to reach those lows in a long time. Renting each floor at 2500 excluding utilities 😎

Also what is this old age start up at?
I’m 31 and I still consider myself young lol

Back
Top Bottom