Jordan low XIII black and navy blue

Originally Posted by mrchino844

do you think jordan will release the Jordan low XIII black and navy blue again? those were a hot pair of kicks. i still got my OG in great conditions. just wondering.

Pics or Ducktales

do you think jordan will release the Jordan low XIII black and navy blue again? those were a hot pair of kicks. i still got my OG in great conditions. just wondering.

Pics or Ducktales

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Pics or Ducktales
And so it begins with this...

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Pics or Ducktales
And so it begins with this...

These are one of the best looking lows IMO. That colorway is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But knowing JB they'd probably switch it from navy to "French Blue", remove the 3M, replace the metal jumpman with a plastic one, and put nubuck instead of suede. Damn shame.
ohwell.gif

These are one of the best looking lows IMO. That colorway is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But knowing JB they'd probably switch it from navy to "French Blue", remove the 3M, replace the metal jumpman with a plastic one, and put nubuck instead of suede. Damn shame.
ohwell.gif

I still have mine in great condition as well. I was in 8th grade when they came out! lol! Ummm, this is perfect because, hopefully this is okay to ask this here, I'm missing one of the metal Jumpman pieces and I don't know where I would find one. I need one really bad! It's killing me that my holy grails are not perfect because I'm missing that metal piece! Please get at me if anyone has any info on this. Thanks!

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-navy-metallic-silver-black-carolina-blue-10.jpg

I still have mine in great condition as well. I was in 8th grade when they came out! lol! Ummm, this is perfect because, hopefully this is okay to ask this here, I'm missing one of the metal Jumpman pieces and I don't know where I would find one. I need one really bad! It's killing me that my holy grails are not perfect because I'm missing that metal piece! Please get at me if anyone has any info on this. Thanks!

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-navy-metallic-silver-black-carolina-blue-10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom