Jordan Luka 1

Been a while since I posted Luka pickups…,

A98FB2ED-FBAC-47AD-8656-78142A44B4CC.jpeg
E7F4D189-B6FB-4BD8-8099-2188990A78D2.jpeg

Gotta keep it 100...certain colorways look great but these are BRICKS under my feet.

The Next Nature versions are slightly more comfortable because of the insole, but that'll bottom out in no time.
You’ve broken in? Like 4+ hours on court?

Gotta keep it 100...certain colorways look great but these are BRICKS under my feet.

The Next Nature versions are slightly more comfortable because of the insole, but that'll bottom out in no time.
I wouldnt say bricks but definitely not a cushioned shoe. I like mine with Elite socks, I love them with the Move insoles. But still prefer hooping in PG 6 and PG 5. I don't feel the need to buy another pair of Luka 1s.

Didn't feel this way.

I think they're cool for what they are. They're a budget signature basketball sneaker. Nike basketball has its best year IMO when it comes to signature comfort, performance and playability. I think all of them are solid and it's what you like best. They aren't Lebron's, but they're a tad under KD's, PG's and Kyrie's to me. They're better than the early model Kyrie's, Giannis and PG's. I think the only issue might be the traction for these. I was wondering if It's the translucent soles.

Didn't feel this way.

I think they're cool for what they are. They're a budget signature basketball sneaker. Nike basketball has its best year IMO when it comes to signature comfort, performance and playability. I think all of them are solid and it's what you like best. They aren't Lebron's, but they're a tad under KD's, PG's and Kyrie's to me. They're better than the early model Kyrie's, Giannis and PG's. I think the only issue might be the traction for these. I was wondering if It's the translucent soles.

The Kyrie's and (especially) the PG5's are a million times better in every aspect (traction, fit/lockdown, cushion). The PG5's were easily the best budget shoe last year, never tried the PG6's as I'm content with my current rotation of Kobe's + 1 pair of Infinity's.

I'm sure the Luka 2's will be better cushion wise with a $5-10 price increase.

Based on the reviews especially related to cushioning (my play style and body require more cushioning), has anyone tried Move Insoles? Wondering if those insoles may help the lack of cushioning in these. Really like the look of these but need the performance to match up.

JS”

Based on the reviews especially related to cushioning (my play style and body require more cushioning), has anyone tried Move Insoles? Wondering if those insoles may help the lack of cushioning in these. Really like the look of these but need the performance to match up.

JS”

For what it's worth.. I put custom orthotics in and I still didn't like it.

I honestly don’t know if I’ve been lucky with my five pairs but these things are amazing to me!

Like Magic said I think this might depend on the player and preference.

Back
Top Bottom