jordan melo m10

$165 plus tax for pair of Melos? that's insane! just like the player, this kick is OVERRATED.

After this long I seriously doubt Melo goes anywhere. BUT Wade did shock the world I guess.

Does anyone know the cushioning setup on these? I know they are flight plate, but I tried them on back to back with some shrouded 28's today, and the 28's were more responsive hands down. Forefoot felt the same, but it almost felt as if the Melos were air in the back rather than zoom. Can't get a straight answer on the item page on NDC.

Went ahead and got a pair of 28's (didnt want the knicks colorway anyway)

Tried them on today. Melo fit are more firm and a little heavier than the SE 28.

SE 28 tongue feel higher and thicker than Melo. Cushion on Melo is same as SE 28. Same traction and insole feel. SE 28 feel a little nimbler around the heel.

Will definitely pick these Melo m10 up for bball.

I wanna wait for a different colorway but feel like I should make use of some reward coups that expire soon 
nerd.gif

So...we get the powder blue version, but Melo gets a true Knicks colorway? Makes nonsense. I love the M10, but I want true Knicks colorways along with the expected energy colorways.

I was thinking the same thing. It didn't make much sense to me.

I'd get these on sale

Tried the xmas pair on at Footlocker just now.. Flightplate is def something I'd have to get use to but they seem like they would be awesome for ball.

They are very comfy but do seem a bit bulky for me (guard who usually wears Kobes) so I may have to wait to try the SE's before I make a choice. 

Hooped in them today. Dope hoop sneaker. Way better than the SE. Probably due to the materials on the m10.

Damn, details look amazing. The outsole pattern is a nice touch.

The solid heel cup makes the shoe look so much cleaner!

I gotta check these out along with the XX8 SE. Nice to see we have a lot of interest in here.

Back
Top Bottom